Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Eagles Prediction Thread: Santa Claus-Hating Mo-Fo's

skins island connection

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wants it more?

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

HAHAHA WOW. Was not expecting Washington to do that, especially after Dallas beat us. 

this won’t blow up in our faces AT ALLLLLL, will it 😂

I don’t know why we’re doing this to Philly after they gave us a gift win last year. Lol

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

What a stupid move to bring our benches to Philly... at least when Dallas did it they had a reason... How fitting would it be if our benches don't even work/heat... 

Snyder is such a buffoon. He really doesn't know how to read a room. He just comes off as an unoriginal, petty, insecure copycat. 

Rather than an alpha like Jones who cares about his players and addresses an issue to run a class-A organization, he reacts. All this while he pinches pennies elsewhere, alludes questions about the culture, etc. Moron. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Per the original point of the poster, you do understand what jet lag is right?

Asking him? Or me? 

jet lag occurs when you’re traveling by plane for a long period of time and crossing at least one or two time zones. 

20-30 minute flight to Philly (same time zone)? Not jet lag.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Snyder is such a buffoon. He really doesn't know how to read a room. He just comes off as an unoriginal, petty, insecure copycat. 

Rather than an alpha like Jones who cares about his players and addresses an issue to run a class-A organization, he reacts. All this while he pinches pennies elsewhere, alludes questions about the culture, etc. Moron. 

That's exactly what Snyder is and that's why we don't win as an organization. There is no forethought or vision. We try to copy others. We chase retreads. There is no original thinking or creativity from the ownership and it permeates into the FO and entire organization.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Asking him? Or me? 

jet lag occurs when you’re traveling by plane for a long period of time and crossing at least one or two time zones. 

20-30 minute flight to Philly (same time zone)? Not jet lag.

Asking him obviously… you do understand it’s not flight time? 
Someone Reaction GIF

Edited by lovemaskins

Not a fan of the bench move, but I am a fan of the players and coaches. They'll have to overcome the childish maneuver and play like men. I believe they have that capacity. Rivera, Del Rio, McLaurin, and J. Allen need to take control of this game's demeanor. De-meaner de better.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Catatonic said:

This game has all the hallmarks of WFT taking a thorough ass kicking.  Especially after bringing in these stupid benches.  This organization has all the class of a two dollar French whore.  

Agreed.  Im prepared to watch an embarrassing performance tonight mainly due to injury/covid.

But again it needs to be said, Snyder is such a dink.  

I went to the Vegas game.  On our way out of the stadium we somehow ended up walking through an area behind all of the luxury/owner boxes.  Ironically while walking through Dan and Tanya  (and their guards/posse) came out right in front of us.  Tanya saw us and smiled big, did the raise the roof gesture... Danny wearing his hoodie with his hood on, a scowl on his face and sort of hunched over just shuffled close behind his guards out the exit.  That image is so Dan.  He is such a little prick and just the epitome of Ebenezer Scrooge (prior to the attitude adjustment).

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well he was saying essentially the same thing as me. That 20-30 minutes from dc to Philly isn’t jet lag. So clearly he does know what it means 😂

What’s funny is you making fun of people wrt to jet lag and apparently not understanding flight time is irrelevant, even tho you correctly explain the time zone delta.

13 minutes ago, Catatonic said:

This game has all the hallmarks of WFT taking a thorough ass kicking.  Especially after bringing in these stupid benches.  This organization’s FO has all the class of a two dollar French whore.  

You are giving them a lot of credit with the 2 dollars….

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Asking him obviously… you do understand it’s not flight time? 

It’s the length of the flight COMBINED with crossing multiple time zones. This isn’t difficult. 

one of our more credible members from ES even stated the same exact thing on twitter to the person. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s the length of the flight COMBINED with crossing multiple time zones. This isn’t difficult. 

one of our more credible members from ES even states the same exact thing on twitter to the person. 

No it’s not, a private jet flight from west Georgia to east California, maybe 2.5 hrs flight time, would still result in jet lag.  

Flight time matters for broke people like us who spend hours laid over in commercial airports, hopping jets, which equates to general fatigue, not “jet lag.”  So yeah bruh, it’s not that hard.   

3 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

No it’s not, a private jet flight from west Georgia to east California, maybe 2.5 hrs flight time, would still result in jet lag.  

Flight time matters for broke people like us who spend hours laid over in commercial airports, hopping jets, which equates to general fatigue, not “jet lag.”  So yeah bruh, it’s not that hard.   

The conversation was not about private jets though, it was about what jet lag IN GENERAL means. Flight time COMBINED with crossing multiple time zones 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

The guy that said jet lag would be a factor is, in fact, a troll. It's a 30 minute flight from DC to Philly via private jet. Jet lag only happens when you cross timezones. He's a fool and a troll. Don't feed.

Ps. I know this because I live north of Philly and have had ridden in a private jet from DC to Philly. Don't feed trolls.

Edited by ZarG3