Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Gibson’s knock for making momentum killer fumbles is sadly becoming epic. 

He’s a good player but he is looking even worse than Tiki looked when he had his fumbling issues 

Happens with too many touches for a converted receiver. I know you and I are on the same page with him. Wish we’d have gotten a bellcow.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Another Turner coaching failure: no one has corrected gibson’s grip and hold on the ball. Needs to be high and tight. How many times is he going to do the same thing???

do you really think they don’t coach this? Dudes return to bad habits in game situations, it’s why such a ridiculous work ethic is needed to ever truly change body mechanics of any sort 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Watch it again. The ball had a ton of air on it so you see Cam running, is open, but has to slow down to wait for the ball, then Diggs catches up. Then Sims makes an absolutealy amazing catch. It was a mediocre throw at best, amazing catch.

Okay. Whatever. It was a TD. End of story. 

Welp, I'm back to not caring anymore I guess.  Thats good right?  At least I go right past pain and sadness..onto apathy.

I know they've fought hard the last month and the season isn't over. But this kind of game is just..just awful.  

All we wanted to do was win a little and forget the stigma of our awful owner and organization. A loss would be fine.  This is ****ing pathetic .

• Like 1