Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t know man, scherff hooked the guy with his arm and spun him around. I feel like we would be yelling for a call (that we wouldn’t get) there…

It's a holding call. You either get them or you don't and it's a crap shoot either way. In that case, the refs noticed, but those get missed all the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, ThePackisback said:

You see I was right about you guys being a great team. You didn’t believe me.

No you weren’t. You were sucking up and trying to fit in when you said that. Because if you weren’t you clearly don’t know what you were watching or you weren’t watching at all. Stop it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Pete Carroll sounds tired. He’s not coaching Seattle next year.

He’s been terrible and dragged along by Russ for years, and he’s the oldest coach in the league, and they aren’t having fun over there in SEA anymore. He’s definitely winding down I agree. And Russ wants out. 

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

More than 6 in all likelihood because of that hold on Scherff. It was so frustrating. 

I mean it was a hold or that play doesn’t happen. It was probably the best decision he made because otherwise Seattle gets the ball where AG is tackled.

Both Washington and my boys put up 17 against Seattle and won!

If playoffs start today we play.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

No you weren’t. You were sucking up and trying to fit in when you said that. Because if you weren’t you clearly don’t know what you were watching or you weren’t watching at all. Stop it. 

You just beat Tom Brady, Cam Newton and Russell Wilson. That’s impressive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

I mean it was a hold or that play doesn’t happen. It was probably the best decision he made because otherwise Seattle gets the ball where AG is tackled.

If playoffs start today we play.

I don’t want to play you guys again. We struggled and the score was way closer than it was.

You just beat Tom Brady, Cam Newton and Russell Wilson. That’s impressive.

At the time you were saying that we were literally one of the worst teams in the league. We’re better now, but you were talking out of your hind parts. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He’s been terrible and dragged along by Russ for years, and he’s the oldest coach in the league, and they aren’t having fun over there in SEA anymore. He’s definitely winding down I agree. And Russ wants out. 

I think Pete retires and Russ gets input into a new coach and stays.  Not like “I want that guy” but more “Hey, we’re thinking about these three choices, do you have thoughts?”

• Like 1