Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

OK, time for another QB. He is fun to watch when he is running around but in the end he just not starter material. Nice back-up but that's it. 

Again this week, they had plenty of opportunity to take an early lead and help the D and they coughed up a fur ball. Kyle, Fitz, someone off the street. But the Taylor Hienke experiment has to be over. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m pleasantly surprised some of you are angry about this. The indifference in me for this team was how I thought everyone felt. But there are people that haven’t had all the emotion sucked from their veins. I’m impressed for you.

My emotion is proportional to yards gained. For every 10 yards, I get +20 emotional points. I'm ****ing raging right now

JXU4FG62MU4V3CCARM2XYCG4EY.jpg&w=916

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

We looked good early on.  Again.  And then we just sucked like a black hole.

So infuriating when there's some taste of something to begin with.

I don’t think we did. We had a burst early. But I wouldn’t say we looked good. 4 first half possessions, 2 TD, 1 punt, 1 blocked field goal. Offensively we had one great possession and a few clunkers. 

2 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

Alright. The Heinicke experiment is officially over for me. I appreciate his gamesmanship but he doesn’t have what it takes. Time to bench him.

You think Allen will do better. I don’t think so. 

Just now, KDawg said:

I don’t think we did. We had a burst early. But I wouldn’t say we looked good. 4 first half possessions, 2 TD, 1 punt, 1 blocked field goal. Offensively we had one great possession and a few clunkers. 

The burst is good.  It's relative.  A candle lit in the pitch dark is still blinding.