Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, Kelvin Bryant said:

It's a suggestion that he starts until Howell or a rookie QB beats him out for the job

I’m pretty much here. Good QB’s that don’t mortgage the future just don’t end up free agents. Gotta get that elite QB from the draft. 

Damn Wentz takes way to many sacks. If it’s not there, throw it away. Stay out of those 2nd/3rd and long situations. He still has a canon and I still love that Jacksonville game.

Stick with Heinicke because you can’t deny his 4-1, that should be a 5-0 record so far this year. He stinks it up these next two games you can try Carson or Howell next.

So according to the group...Wentz sucks, Heiny sucks, and Howell will most likely suck unless he sits on the bench behind the two dudes that suck. Trade Chase and Sweat for however many picks you can get.  Move up in the draft and secure a QB that may suck or be the best ever.....that about it? 

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

So according to the group...Wentz sucks, Heiny sucks, and Howell will most likely suck unless he sits on the bench behind the two dudes that suck. Trade Chase and Sweat for however many picks you can get.  Move up in the draft and secure a QB that may suck or be the best ever.....that about it? 

Congratulations!

You just graduated from ES. :ols:

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

22 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, HOF44 said:

Gotta get that elite QB from the draft. 

Or - build a really solid defense with good wide receivers and a solid O line. 

draft a good QB. Put him on a solid team. Hope he learns fast. 

Ironically we’re actually almost there. We need the o line improved. So Taylor, erm I mean someone we draft, and go learn how to play. 

I don’t particularly think Rivera is a good coach but he gets guys to play for him and the team is almost there in terms of being a good spot for a young QB to grow.

it would be fitting that right as Snyders willing to sell the team wins a super bowl and he stays, ****ing us forever 

1 hour ago, wolfsire said:

Honestly….I would plan on heineke being the franchise guy and would build around him. The kid is tough and lays it on the line. Mistakes?…….those lessen after 20 starts or so. Keep Wentz on the sidelines.

Oh, my man. You do not know what you just wandered into.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1667390066

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HOF44 said:

I’m pretty much here. Good QB’s that don’t mortgage the future just don’t end up free agents. Gotta get that elite QB from the draft. 

My preferred formula that I believe has highest percentage to happen is drafting a competent mobile QB and going all in during his rookie contract. 

Obviously, if you can find an elite guy, that’s the way. 

12 hours ago, wolfsire said:

Honestly….I would plan on heineke being the franchise guy and would build around him. The kid is tough and lays it on the line. Mistakes?…….those lessen after 20 starts or so. Keep Wentz on the sidelines.

prepare to be flamed with real hard hitting facts!  record be dammed he has a noodle arm and cant throw the ball 30 yards. 

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

Cereal doesn't have vegetables or meat. Soup does.

Sandwiches can have meat and vegetables. Hotdogs have meat, and if you enjoy a side-dish of heartburn, chili dogs have vegetables too.

uhhh...corn?

how about this? to come to a compromise, let's call cereal a chowder since there is all that dairy in it.

Edited by xxprodigyxx