Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Packers Prediction Thread: Limping Into Lambeau Field

skins island connection

When:  October 24th  1 p.m. { noon CST }

Where: Not-Yet Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field

On Sunday the 2-4 WFT travels, or limps, into Green Bay to take on the 5-1 Packers, in a game where it most likely leaves little doubt as to the outcome.

Green Bay holds the head-to-head at 21-16-1, the last game was in GB and a loss back in 2019 { I think }.

The Packers are ranked defensively:

5th yds     12th against the rush    4th against the pass   13th in points allowed.

The WFT is ranked offensively:

24th yds   19th rush   24th passing   21st points scored

I do not think I need to go through the motions of our defense vs GBs offense, but I will say that GB isn't ranked as high as you might think. {  can you feel the drama, or is it just gas? }

The Packers went to Soldier Field and beat DA Bears 24-14, bringing their record to 5-1. The Bears kept it close but just couldn't muster up enough of an offense.  If you have Davante Adams on your FF team, START EM!! 

The WFT, well, at least on paper made it look interesting in the first half against the Chiefs, but a sluggish offense and lack of creativity by the OC doomed the team in the 2nd half. 

Once again, I know I sound like a broken record, but the WFT secondary was playing chase all the second half, and even when they DID manage to get a turnover, they looked more on page with each other to run to the endzone to pose.  That shows a clear lack of maturity and vision by this group, it was as if they won the SB!! 

SO !!!  

This could be a snot-slinging game afterall,  with it still being early in the season i'm sure some players will be having allergies to the grass, AND WINNING.

Will Heinicke play better?  Will the WRs ever get away from coverage? Will the defense bother coming out of the tunnel? Will Rodgers have a sore arm after throwing for 18 million yds? 

We shall find that out, AND MORE, on the ever-continuing saga of " All My Dang Deal WFT ".

Final score: 

WFT 23

Packers 41

* First correct score prediction wins a Riggins or Cooley jersey { size M }  { not an official jersey but a jersey nonetheless }

GOOD LUCK!

14 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating. We love ya except this week.

Hey man, get ready to party like it’s 1999. You’ll just know your team is super bowl bound after them play against Football Team. 

38-6 packers. Arron takes a seat halfway through the fourth.

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Hey man, get ready to party like it’s 1999. You’ll just know your team is super bowl bound after them play against Football Team. 

38-6 packers. Arron takes a seat halfway through the fourth.

I believe we’re going to get shellshacked by Arizona 4 days later.

Limping? I feel we are one limb away from being quadriplegic. Packers 1921 - Football Team - 10. Aaron completes a TD pass to himself, out jumping Landon Collins.

A defensive coordinator whose name rhymes with Toe Harry has revenge against a team who wears the colors of the team he once worked for.

Chase Young trips on his dreads and he misses time due to follicle embarrassment. Somehow, Heineke throws an interception to Aaron Rodgers who returns it for a touchdown. 

This turns out to be the best outcome for multiple universes. Every other universe has a way worse timeline for The Football Team. 

• Haha 2

I am still on the verge of completely giving up on this franchise...just completely done until the team is sold..I haven't watched a skins game scince week 2..welll i watched the first half of the debacle in Buffalo but that's it...it started last year...not giving two ****s on rather I watch them play or not..leading up to last year I wouldn't miss a game..through the whole bruce allen era and everything all the way back to when watching at a sports bar was introduced to.me...99..2000..so.scince then outside of a few games I haven't missed a snap. God it ****ing sucks...

Washington.  34

That team from the state where they say don't ya know, alot.  31

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating. We love ya except this week.

How often do you say don't ya know?