Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

Still though Scherff is a freaking Vet that was a bushleague play by him. He is supposed to be an All Pro. 

First, that wasnt even Scherff. That was a very weak call, I always expect big plays that we make to get called back. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Like I already said if the cap goes way up I am ok with it. Otherwise I am not paying like 45 percent of the cap for one spot. And again according to Keim they will unlikely do so too but will see if he’s right and there is also plenty of time for it to unfold 

Because we have so much other talent to pay. I understand the principle you're using but we are not overflowing with talent to pay. We more often waste money. I would keep the DL as they will all only get better vs spending on FAs. We typically see eye to eye but we can agree to disagree on this. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sigh.  Terry won on that route too and the throw was not well located.

Taylor is not having a great day.  

He’s not the reason we’re losing.  But he is kindof the reason we’re not winning.

I wonder how he would be doing against our secondary?

Just now, skins4eva said:

We have to have a better play call on third and 2. We have coordinators who are equally awful. Third and short is our kryptonite on offense and third and long is our kryptonite on defense. What a brutally awful combo. 

He had Seals Jones wide open for the 1st and went next level to Terry. That was on the QB. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Hudson is in on like EVERY ST tackle. Dude is literally begging for an opportunity.

I agree. But he wont get it, we're waiting for Bostic to get back, because he brings nothing to the team but getting folded like a lawn chair 10 times a game while a Fullback jukes him out of his shoes.

Hudson is athletic, and seems to actually want to play. That gets you 0 snaps on this team.

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Problem is the best QB prospect (allegedly) keeps getting benched in OU

Nah Rattler ain’t it, he stinks. He’s exactly the guy I’d be terrified to be stuck with mid-1st (although he’ll probably try to transfer now). Much better prospects emerging although I’m not the guy to trust to break that down lol