Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The ATL Birds That Need A Bath Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1375467994_ScreenShot2021-10-03at4_25_38PM.thumb.png.d8354ef598aff9fab283fcbf28b084e4.png

9 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I see them beating the Eagles 2 times giants 1 more time and the cowboys 1 time .

so 5-6 wins

Dallas will sweep us.  Giants will beat us. We may sweep the Eagles. At best, we go 3-3 in the division. Probably 2-4, if we split with Eagles. This defense won't stop Dallas and will let Jones run all over us, in the rematch.

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Chase Young got washed outside on that Sweat sack.  

The DE needs to come up about 6-7 yards and then start to press in and collapse the picket on 5 step drops.  If you try and go around the OT, he’ll let you and just keep pushing you outside and around and out of the play.  

It was a coverage sack.  And Chase for some reason doesn’t seem capable of keeping a tight turning radius. Maybe he he needs to work on his hip adductors and abductors.  Or work on his balance leaning more. Also his first step isn’t particularly quick/fast.  But there’s something fundamentally wrong and I don’t think it’s just an issue of moves.  Maybe these are things training will help with?  But a 2nd “generational” pick should not have these issues pre-draft.  I really think in  a normal year he’s not the 2nd pick. 

Edited by Capsman