Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

2 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

Davis has been on the bench since making our only defensive play. Who does Bostic have dirt on?

It’s so funny, they won’t let his raw athleticism on the field bc he doesn’t know all his assignments yet BUT nobody in this LB corps is where they’re supposed to be anyways, no matter how smart they are, and they’re significantly less athletic to make up for their mistakes. 

Then on top of that they spent the entire offseason overwhelming Jamin with a position they didn’t expect him to play yet, throwing everything at him at once instead of just getting him ready to play his role as a rookie in a defense that needs him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

About as bad a linebacking corps as this franchise has ever fielded.  Just emptiness at the second level for 10 straight quarters.

You wouldn't think a team coached by Jack del Rio and Ron Rivera would be so bad at linebacker, but here we are.

Just now, slinky said:

Been seeing CY get single teamed all game. Not sure I've seen any double 

He's been had some chips from TE's and RB's, but nothing too substantial. So far, he's certainly not the generational pass rush talent you draft with the 2nd overall pick. Hope it changes. Not particularly optimistic 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I’ve been out on Bostic for a long time. But I think I am finding my way off of Holcomb too. I keep reading he’s poised to take that next step but that next step hasn’t happened 

I’ve been out on him for years other than as a backup. 

1 minute ago, srtman04 said:

That's another TD the refs gave to the Bills by giving us a PI call even though their player pushed our guy away......

I get what you are saying, but you do see the suck that is emanating from our team right? This isn’t a great team where the bad calls are hurting us. This is a bad team regardless.  

I'm gonna watch one more heinicke drive then I'm going for a motorcycle ride.

This team is unwatchable again. 

I'm really starting to realize how right the people are who have said we'll never be a winning team with Snyder as the owner.

Everything starts with the owner and ours is just rotten and it always spoils the bunch.