Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• TK unpinned this topic

Catching more of the game highlights, I'm very unimpressed with the team. The Giants had us dead to rights with 6 minutes to go leading 23-20. If Slaton doesn't drop it in the endzone, we're down 30-20. I love Heinicke, but I don't think he can keep us in shootouts with someone better than the Giants. Defense needs to tighten up fast.

They have 11 days to figure out what is wrong with the D!!  Love Taylor and how the offense came through but if the D plays like that all year this may be the last game we win. 

Going to enjoy this one for a while though. Don't have to play another division game for what 12 weeks. Get your heads out of your asses!!  Too much talent to play this bad. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I don't think I've ever felt so bad about a win in my life lol.

HTTR though!

I felt bad when we only beat the Rams by two points years ago… I think it was like a 9-7 game (or not much better). We ended up breaking the Lions 19 game losing streak soon after and started one of our own, and after that I decided never to feel bad about a win again no matter how incompetent we were winning it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

We are not beating the bills.  No less in NY.  Jones tore us up with the option.  Allen will run wild on us.  Never mind they have a good WR core.

this is a week to week league bro, I bet you also thought we would lose last year vs a 10-0 pittsburg steelers team in their house...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Xameil said:

I'm gonna put something into perspective for y'all..

Our backup QB who has only started 2 games before tonight just won us a game with only 3 days of prep as a starting QB...

I’d say 95% of the posters here don’t need that perspective. But the few who do will ignore it anyways.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1