Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

*clears throat*

The D Line is not overrated.

The back 7 needs to be better and the offense has like -5 yards in the first quarter after two games.

Wait for it…

There were several plays where a D-lineman was *just* short of hitting Jones before he threw the ball. Tighten up the secondary and those are sacks, or at the very least, contested throws. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I dunno...I've watched an awful lot of Redskins football.

It was a penalty obviously, but how in the hell does the guy over center get the encrouchment in that situation????  He's watching the long snapper's hands.  In any event, I'll take it!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Morrissey1972 said:

............we have no identity at the RB..

I know one thing, I'm definitely ready to see my man Jaret Patterson get some playing time. We need to change it up with speed more......I think we need to try a lightening & thunder approach.....speed & power.......

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 1

Dear John Mara,

You've yet to actually explain how you can violate "the spirit" of the salary cap in an uncapped year. Go check yourself into the Oh & Two Hotel & take your salary cap penalty, shine it up real nice, turn that sum**** sideways & stick it straight up your roody-poo candy ass. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 9

4 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

Can anybody tell me what Brian Mitchell’s take was? I can’t get post game live anymore because Atlantic broadband does not carry NBC Washington 😡

Good that the team won, but they have a lot to work on.  Pretty standard stuff imo

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Wake anybody up? :)

Someone was in the bathroom brushing their teeth because of the first miss calling it quits for the night.

Ran out when I was screaming with foam coming out of their mouth wondering why I was happy when the WFT just lost.

Edited by Redd
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Can anyone explain how J Allen's greco roman takedown of a QB on live TV is not a flag.

Not upset about it, but I thought I understood the rules better than that

Said the same thing, in fact, two or our sacks on Jones were more violent than the hit Chase put on him.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Can anyone explain how J Allen's greco roman takedown of a QB on live TV is not a flag.

Not upset about it, but I thought I understood the rules better than that

Refs missed that one, IMO.  Should have been the second drive-extending penalty on a sack.  Guys gotta be smarter.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Redd said:

Someone was in the bathroom brushing their teeth because of the first miss calling it quits for the night.

Ran out when I was screaming with foam coming out of their mouth wondering why I was happy when the WFT just lost.

Draft position. Duh.

:silly: