Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here on bended knee

Rsolsk61

I don’t know where to start so I will give you just the cliff notes I spent my early years in Maryland a diehard Skin fan

Billy Kilmer Jergensen Jefferson Hanburger Monk Joe T Fun bunch etc.

Move to Connecticut met a gal big NE fan and the boys were never on TV and they had some lean years and after a while I wanted to root for a local team I hate New York teams so I adopted New England and have been riding them since 2000

I root for them love Tom Brady but I never watched them with a passion I had as a WFT fan I didn’t have New England football in my blood

What I am trying to say is a long lost sheep wants to come back to the herd

I know I sound and kind of feel like Benedict Arnold but to this day Larry Brown is still my favorite running back of all time if that says anything about me

Looking for your thoughts and approval

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, skins fan in the 70's and 80's.

Switched to the patriots in 2000 and now that we seem to be on the upswing, wants to come back.

I think I'm gonna have to ask you to go root for the lions for a decade or two so you'll know pain and misery like the rest of us.

Without that you just won't be able to savor the flavor of victory.

Bustin your balls bro, welcome back!

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Same time period, Welcome...just a word of advice, read for awhile before posting, especially the rules..watch and see the cliques and who the regulars are. If you disagree with *some* of them..be prepared to adsorb BS from *them*. Have a tough skin and learn who the TRUE knowledgeable people are and take it from there. You will enjoy the insight and observations.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well the timing of that move to NE was quite convenient for your fandom, lol

Yeah, I gotta say, the timing of his fandom for NE and now Washington again is a little too convenient for my taste. Waited a year to see how NE would fare without Tom, they sucked, he bailed. 

31 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Same time period, Welcome...just a word of advice, read for awhile before posting, especially the rules..watch and see the cliques and who the regulars are. If you disagree with *some* of them..be prepared to adsorb BS from *them*. Have a tough skin and learn who the TRUE knowledgeable people are and take it from there. You will enjoy the insight and observations.

There are cliques? I just thought we all hated each other equally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ILikeBilly said:

As Sansa said,  "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."

Oh, Sansa. Never enough titles...

Eca — Jon & Sansa + Flirting, Smiling & Laughing → Sansa...

I think I'm about ready to re-watch GoT.  The only question is, do I make it all the way through or do I stop at some point.  Both season 7 and 8 had a few good moments, but were overall pretty bad.  I might pick and choose episodes after season 6.  

PLEASE REPEAT AFTER ME

I pledge allegiance to the Danny of the Washington Football Team, and to the dysfunction for which he stands, one dumpster fire under Goodell, in disarray with cirrhosis and dismay for all.

Edited by DiscoBob
  • Haha 4

i have no clique

and my game ain't weak

but i don't freak

in a fit of pique

like a keyboard geek

who tries to play sleek

but needs that attention they really seek

throw it down and be unique

don't paddle up that ****'s creek

just bust your move and ghost that clique

do a solo winning streak

don't auto-tune the baaas of the meek

you roll your rolls like you're a sheik

these words are gold from this antique

(remember it is illegal to abuse the elderly, and i think that means in posts too)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2