Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YahooSports.com: Ron Rivera blasts 'f***ing a**holes' spreading vaccine misinformation: 'Leading people to die'

TK

The NFLPA thing reminds me of something hilarious I've seen on Twitter a few times recently: some right wingers clamoring for employees at big corporations to have unions who can step in and force employers to stop vaccine mandates.

confused-icegif.gif

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Imagine being so against the vaccine that you make a huge stink and almost lose your career over it, then get it and realize that absolutely nothing happens to you, except maybe a one day fever. :ols:

I didnt even have that. Had a slightly sore arm for day or two. That was it. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I got sick af 2 days later after my second one. I closed my restaurant the day after and loaded up on ramen and pedialyte and then got ****ing hammer drunk the night of the shot. Woke up and felt pretty good. Decided to just play sick anyway, then woke up dead the day after :ols:

• Haha 5

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I got sick af 2 days later after my second one. I closed my restaurant the day after and loaded up on ramen and pedialyte and then got ****ing hammer drunk the night of the shot. Woke up and felt pretty good. Decided to just play sick anyway, then woke up dead the day after :ols:

Delayed hangover.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah, same here, no fever or anything. I did have quite a sore arm (deltoid) for about four days after the first jab, but no pain at all after the second one.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Yeah, same here, no fever or anything. I did have quite a sore arm (deltoid) for about four days after the first jab, but no pain at all after the second one.

Same here.  I thought the second one was when you felt these symptoms, by what I had heard, but it was the inverse for me. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

I had the single shot and it wiped me out. I think I basically slept for at least 12 hours

I also had covid. It also wiped me out. 

I have been wondering if those that already had Covid but were asymptomatic are the ones who have a stronger reaction to the vaccine. I know there have been a couple of studies saying that is the case. Thing is if you were asymptomatic you wouldnt know anyways. 

8 hours ago, ILikeBilly said:

Fully vaccinated QB Ryan Tannehill among nine from Tennessee Titans positive for COVID-19, sources say.  We've followed the protocols," said GM Jon Robinson, who noted that the Titans are approximately at 97% or 98% vaccinated. "Our medical team has done an outstanding job with talking to the league and the players, coaches."

It's supposed to reduce your chances of getting it and reduce the effects if you get it if you've had the vaccine. It's really not that complicated to understand.

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, ILikeBilly said:

Ivermectin has been used by humans since 1981.  It is FDA approved.   It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.  I will stick with my doctor's plan and you can stick with the experimental mRNA "vaccine" that doesn't keep you from catching or spreading Covid-19.  

So just to be clear the Pfizer vaccine has full FDA approval, Ivermectin has FDA approval for another use and most definitely not for COVID, and you think our behavior is reckless?  You have to be kidding me with this logic.  

19 hours ago, Llevron said:

What now Mr. Ed? 

I think this should be the way we address @ILikeBillyfrom this point forward.  Who's with me?  

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

While we are sharing shot stories...

My company gave us 4 hours PTO for the day we scheduled the shot, and 8 hours for the day after so i took full advantage by using my new smoker to cook some poor mans burnt ends. (Basically cubed pork belly). And they were delicious. I ate....so so many of them and I dont usually eat pork. What followed was intense, 'kill me now, please' diarrhea that I initially blamed on the shot. But thinking back on it, it was probably the 8 pounds of cubic meat candy I crammed into my body. 

And to be sure I did it again the next weekend. And yep. 'Please set me on fire to distract me from the pain' diarrhea all over again. 

Will I do it again? Yes. Yes I will. 

• Haha 8

Fri Aug 27, 2021 - 2:48 pm EDT

TOKYO (LifeSiteNews) – The chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, held a press conference this week announcing that the anti-parasite medicine Ivermectin seems to be effective at stopping COVID-19 and publicly recommending that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.

Ivermectin originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan, and in recent years has been called a “wonder” drug that continues to surprise and exceed expectations. It has shown “unexpected” potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent, according to a 2017 article from The Journal of Antibiotics.

1 hour ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

It's supposed to reduce your chances of getting it and reduce the effects if you get it if you've had the vaccine. It's really not that complicated to understand.

It was never sold to the public as reducing the effects, until they realized it did not stop people from catching it.  That is what is often described as moving the goal posts.

Edited by ILikeBilly
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

TOKYO (LifeSiteNews) – The chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, held a press conference this week announcing that the anti-parasite medicine Ivermectin seems to be effective at stopping COVID-19 and publicly recommending that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.

Ivermectin originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan, and in recent years has been called a “wonder” drug that continues to surprise and exceed expectations. It has shown “unexpected” potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent, according to a 2017 article from The Journal of Antibiotics.

It was never sold to the public as reducing the effects, until they realized it did not stop people from catching it.  That is what is often described as moving the goal posts.

A quick fact check.

https://www.techarp.com/science/greenlight-ivermectin-japan/

:229:The Rook

10 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

It was never sold to the public as reducing the effects, until they realized it did stop people from catching it.  That is what is often described as moving the goal posts.

https://www.techarp.com/science/japan-ivermectin-covid-19/

Did Japan Approve Ivermectin For Use Against COVID-19?

Posted by Dr. Adrian Wong

Did Japan approve ivermectin for use against COVID-19?

Take a look at the new viral claim, and find out what the FACTS really are!

Claim : Japan Approved Ivermectin For Use Against COVID-19!

People are sharing an article by GNEWS claiming that Japan approved ivermectin for use against COVID-19!

The article link (removed) is often shared with one of these comment :

IVERMECTIN APPROVED IN JAPAN!

Japan Approved Ivermectin For COVID-19!

Truth : Japan Did Not Approve Ivermectin For Use Against COVID-19!

The truth is that this is a rehash of earlier fake news. As of 27 August 2021, Japan still has NOT approved ivermectin for use against COVID-19.

Here are the FACTS…

Fact #1 : Dr. Haruo Ozaki Wanted Off-Label Use Of Ivermectin

Dr. Haruo Ozaki suggested that doctors be allowed to prescribe ivermectin and dexamethasone “off-label” at a press conference on 9 February 2021.

He said, “I would like the government to consider treatment at the level of the family doctor.”

On 13 August 2021, he stated that “It is necessary to thoroughly study the clinical trials, but it seems that we are at the stage where it is okay to have the patient give an informed consent, and get permission to use it“.

Dr. Haruo Ozaki may be the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, but he can only make suggestions. He is not the Japanese Health Ministry and cannot approve ivermectin for use against COVID-19.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

That is what I posted.  The doctor recommended its use based on the continued success of doctors and hospitals that use it.  

…to treat parasitic stomach worms and head lice. Are you suffering from such ailments and need this medication? It will literally do nothing to treat a virus.