Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YahooSports.com: Ron Rivera blasts 'f***ing a**holes' spreading vaccine misinformation: 'Leading people to die'

TK

49 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 - 2:48 pm EDT

TOKYO (LifeSiteNews) – The chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, held a press conference this week announcing that the anti-parasite medicine Ivermectin seems to be effective at stopping COVID-19 and publicly recommending that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.

Ivermectin originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan, and in recent years has been called a “wonder” drug that continues to surprise and exceed expectations. It has shown “unexpected” potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent, according to a 2017 article from The Journal of Antibiotics.

It was never sold to the public as reducing the effects, until they realized it did not stop people from catching it.  That is what is often described as moving the goal posts.

I'm not a professional by any means but don't ALL vaccines reduce effects? As quickly as the vaccine came out there was no way it was going to be 100%.

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

38 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

is Ivermectin purple? I swear when I grew up my dad treated every injury I had with some purple horse medicine. (rural Oklahoma)

That was Robitussin and, sorry to inform you but your dad was actually a single black mother from Kansas named my mom. 

1 hour ago, ILikeBilly said:

That is what I posted.  The doctor recommended its use based on the continued success of doctors and hospitals that use it.  

Right? It’s like going from bleach to Hydroxychloroquine to hatever this horse paste you put in your anus (because of the taste! I read it on Twitter so it must be true) is.  

Seriously though, we only mock you because your beliefs are absolutely ridiculous and you defend them in the dumbest way possible. I hope you understand that it is not personal. 

Edit- I meant to quote the “moving the goalposts” post. My b 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

…to treat parasitic stomach worms and head lice. Are you suffering from such ailments and need this medication? It will literally do nothing to treat a virus.

Reading is good for you.  This is from above:  Ivermectin originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan, and in recent years has been called a “wonder” drug that continues to surprise and exceed expectations. It has shown “unexpected” potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent, according to a 2017 article from The Journal of Antibiotics.

3 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

Reading is good for you.  This is from above:  Ivermectin originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan, and in recent years has been called a “wonder” drug that continues to surprise and exceed expectations. It has shown “unexpected” potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent, according to a 2017 article from The Journal of Antibiotics.

Being mostly serious. Is your position that you oppose the COVID vaccine because it's too experimental and yet are for Ivermectin because there have been zero studies conducted concerning it's efficacy against COVID?

I haven't come to mock your interest in this drug. There are many drugs that were originally designed for one purpose that have been discovered to have secondary benefits. Maybe something made for horses could have a beneficial effect. However, if that possibly exists shouldn't it go to the back of the line? Shouldn't it have at least the degree of testing the Pfizer, J&J, Moderna, and other vaccines have had? There's nothing wrong with testing in a controlled manner whether other treatments can be beneficial. There is something dangerous about proclaiming it's a fix when it hasn't been tested for efficasy for the purpose you want to use it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

I’ve noticed you haven’t responded to my last quote where it is shown to have Zero effect with covid and should not be used to treat it. But keep cherry-picking to serve your needs. Good luck. I’m done with you. 

2 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm not a professional by any means but don't ALL vaccines reduce effects? As quickly as the vaccine came out there was no way it was going to be 100%.

Search "leaky vaccines".  They aren't good and this " vaccine" is certainly leaky.

By the way, for all this back and forth, about 9,998 out of 10,000 healthy people survive this virus.  Also, if I read this correctly, in the US, the average age of the people that died of covid is higher than the average age of death in the US.  And 95% of those that died are over 50. NFL players are mostly extremely healthy and besides Tom Brady, none are over 50.  

Young, healthy people should be allowed to get natural immunity without all this pressure.

6 minutes ago, Borgold said:

Being mostly serious. Is your position that you oppose the COVID vaccine because it's too experimental and yet are for Ivermectin because there have been zero studies conducted concerning it's efficacy against COVID?

I haven't come to mock your interest in this drug. There are many drugs that were originally designed for one purpose that have been discovered to have secondary benefits. Maybe something made for horses could have a beneficial effect. However, if that possibly exists shouldn't it go to the back of the line? Shouldn't it have at least the degree of testing the Pfizer, J&J, Moderna, and other vaccines have had? There's nothing wrong with testing in a controlled manner whether other treatments can be beneficial. There is something dangerous about proclaiming it's a fix when it hasn't been tested for efficasy for the purpose you want to use it.

There have been dozens of studies and it wasn't made for horses.  It is used world wide.  My position is mostly because young , healthy people, like NFL players can naturally beat covid. 

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, ILikeBilly said:

Search "leaky vaccines".  They aren't good and this " vaccine" is certainly leaky.

By the way, for all this back and forth, about 9,998 out of 10,000 healthy people survive this virus.  Also, if I read this correctly, in the US, the average age of the people that died of covid is higher than the average age of death in the US.  And 95% of those that died are over 50. NFL players are mostly extremely healthy and besides Tom Brady, none are over 50.  

Young, healthy people should be allowed to get natural immunity without all this pressure.

You say this like losing 600,000 people is a trivial thing and an "okay" thing. It's really not when we simple behaviors could have reduced the mortality rate ten fold. The percentage of American casualties versus what other countries suffered is not acceptible and proves that we did something wrong. The main thing we did wrong was decide the virus was a hoax and turn it into a political fight.

4 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

There have been dozens of studies and it wasn't made for horses.  It is used world wide.  My position is mostly because young , healthy people, like NFL players can naturally beat covid. 

There have been dozens of peer reviewed studies of this drug and how its impact on COVID?

Not studies on the drug itself, but dozens of studies on the drug's interaction with the coronavirus?

• Thumb up 1

25 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

There have been dozens of studies on its efficacy against certain parasitic infections in humans, not as an anti-viral and certainly not against COVID-19 specifically. There's a reason it's not FDA approved for use against viruses.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thumb down 1

It's called doing things for the "common good". I didn't take the vaccine for myself, I am pretty healthy, but I have family members that are older and I'm not going to put them at risk. I can't think of one legitimate reason not to get vaccinated honestly. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 4

4.5 Million deaths worldwide. Plus the millions of hospitalizations that didn’t end in death, plus the long Covid consequences which we are just starting to learn about. Brain, lung, kidney, liver, and other organ damage SHOULD be enough to give any logical person pause on flippantly alluding to it’s no big deal.. 

Not to mention you can silently unknowingly be passing it on to your neighbor, friend, or loved one.

We really have lost our way in terms of our collective role and responsibility in a free and just world. Smh. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

I'm here to mock your posts. Everyone is pointing and laughing at you, because they should.

Using ivermectin for covid is like using a bandaid for a headache. 

Next you people will be eating rhino horns and drinking urine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

6 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm here to mock your posts. Everyone is pointing and laughing at you, because they should.

Using ivermectin for covid is like using a bandaid for a headache. 

Next you people will be eating rhino horns and drinking urine.

image.png.105af3cf8629a3834fe520632f0d0fe9.png

Edited by ILikeBilly
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, ILikeBilly said:

You don't like or agree with someone's opinions so you resort to name calling and try to get others to join you.  That is the action of a child and a bully.  

It was just a joke Skippy, lighten up.  

There is a reason you are under attack in this thread from all sides.  The reason for that is obvious.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

I take it that this thread is no longer about Ron Riveras response and has magically morphed into the same thing we can read in the tailgate. Is there a way to merge the two? Maybe create Covid forum like ATN? Then people can create threads within the Covid forum.

Yeah I purposely put RR comments at the end of my posts to try to stay on track, but I've thrown in the towel on that one.  

• Like 1

• TK locked this topic