Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I'm going to guess these guys are special teams aces

That's the beauty of Chase and Sweat. Helps the special teams indirectly. 

Just now, skinny21 said:

Bt of a kick in the berries we didn’t get a back.  Hopefully between UDFA and Javon Leake, we can find a decent enough insurance policy for Gibson.  

Think we will actually see Samuel at RB. That's exciting. 

So Cheeseman went before 4 other legit prospects at legit positions....???? We must have wanted him baaaaaaad. 

Just now, Silvernon said:

Samuel and Gibson could be interchangeable parts????

1 minute ago, Silvernon said:

I imagine he’ll get some carries, and that is pretty exciting... but I can’t see him (or anyone on the roster ATM) as Gibson’s backup.  🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Bt of a kick in the berries we didn’t get a back.  Hopefully between UDFA and Javon Leake, we can find a decent enough insurance policy for Gibson.  

I think they like Gibson a lot and expect him to get better. Then, we have McKissic, Barber , and Lamar Marshall. 

they may be content with the running backs room. 

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Milne looks like a pretty decent route runner and can track deep balls pretty well. 

Milne is Dyami Brown light.  Main disclaimer about this is it was against inferior competition.  But he was an animal at BYU.  Zach Wilson's go to guy by a mile. 

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I think they like Gibson a lot and expect him to get better. Then, we have McKissic, Barber , and Lamar Marshall. 

they may be content with the running backs room. 

I don’t think they should be - Miller is the only one  (besides Gibson of course) that can be a feature back, and he’s past his prime IMO.  I could be wrong of course.  

So whatever grades people are gonna give us, question is, are we better after the draft? My answer is yes! We got ourselve a LB and a WR wich could both be day 1 starter, a DB with number potential 2 and ST star qualities wich happen to be very intelligent and a great character guy, athletic and most importantly from my hometown (Vive le Quebec!) :P Also Some depth in DE, a intriguing prospect at TE, a LS, and hopefully, some surprise that will make us very happy (think about Curl...) well, great week-end and now to FA and maybe other surprises (trade and all!) Thank for our FO to make it so fun, it's was longgggg due for us! Like the way thing are looking for us! It feel that we have a professional FO. Last time was Gibbs 2.0 ...

3 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

More of the view that they will find ways to reduce Gibson's reps. 

Not concerned with needing a better RB3. 

Who takes Gibson’s role if he’s injured though? I guess it’ll be RBBC.  You’re right though that Samuel makes me feel a bit better about it.  

Archived