Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Going Commando said:

I'm almost afraid to jinx it, but I have a feeling that Nakobe Dean is going to be there.  I would love to get him at 47 and Howell in the 3rd.  That's an epic draft haul.

Who would you rather have amongst your draft crushes:  Walker or Dean?

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Jermaine Johnson looks like an alien bumblebee jizzed all over him,  What the **** is that suit?

Looks like the Steelers & a cow had a one night stand.

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Greeny, of which I rarely do, his daughter TOTALLY trolls him on twitter at times about his Jets fandom, and it's hysterical.  I don't really do the whole Twit-thing. But I have seen some of them here and there, and they are fantastic.  

My favorite part of Mike and Mike back in the early days were both Mike's were dad's of young kids, and they let you into their families a little bit.  I remember when Greeny's daughter was very young, and now she's trolling her father.

It is fantastic. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I dont know what the Ravens are doing to Lamar Jackson.  He had one viable WR and you trade him away and 2 first rd picks, and dont replace him.  Bateman's ok, but that’s putting a lot on him.

Bateman will be better than Hollywood Brown imo. Andrews at TE is a top-10 receiving target in the league. Lamar will be fine, they'll probably hammer a Calvin Austin type pick later on to replace the deep threat

55 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We overpaid for Wentz too. But that's for a proven QB. You pay a premium for those.

This was a deep WR class. We definitely could have gotten someone similar at 47.

Cant have it both ways. Either the 3rds are gold or they are ****. You can't say they are gold for one trade and **** for another. 

Maybe they could get similar talent at 47 but they liked Dotson so they took him. If he works out it's irrelevant where they took him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Conn said:

Bateman will be better than Hollywood Brown imo. Andrews at TE is a top-10 receiving target in the league. Lamar will be fine, they'll probably hammer a Calvin Austin type pick later on to replace the deep threat

The Ravens have about 12 picks in Round 3 and 4 they could draft 3 WRs and have plenty left over

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think this is a reasonable plan.  Would there be a better situation for Willis to sit behind someone for a year?  

But if Brady comes back, you're all in for the one or 2 years you got him. He literally retired, I dont think he comes back so you can pick a guy that won't see the field.