Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Wouldn't shock me if Dean falls to 47, depending on his medicals. 

Cine.  Walker.  Hall.   D. Hill. 

I presume based on Keim's tweet they like Troy Anderson, I couldn't find a game to watch of his.  I know Logan Paulsen thinks he's a stud from his watchings. 

One of my guys Leo Chanel should be there, too. 

• Like 2

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Brady's going to be, what, 45 this year?

And he's still amazing.  He's still fantastic.  IMO, there's a theory about players I have...either they experience a graceful decline or one day they wake up and hit a wall and can no longer play.  And, again, IMO, the longer that Brady goes along here at his age and playing at a high level, I think he just wakes up one day and doesn't have it anymore.

If that's the case, is having Willis on the bench behind him for a year or two the worst thing in the world?  Not to me.  I mean, there's no one else you'd rather have a first rounder sit behind.  Rodgers is kind of a prick, I don't think he'd have given Jordan Love the time of day.  I think Brady would know what's up and take Willis under his wing and show him the ropes.  

Would not be unreasonable. I think they needed a Dt thought.

1 minute ago, Epochalypse said:

Why does Andrew Whitworth look like a wax figure?

He looks like giant sales professional to me.  He always looks and sounds like he’s about to challenge you to take a risk and not let this opportunity pass you by.

• Haha 3

Just now, clskinsfan said:

You kid. But I wouldnt hate trading up and dropping our 2nd and our extra 4th for Breece Hall right now. 

I’m not completely against that. Especially because we still have that third in the bank. I love Hall.

Plus, player comp wise I have been saying Dotson reminds me of Moss and Hall reminds me of Portis. Getting the band back together.

Just now, duffy said:

Doesn't Wyatt have some sort of domestic violence issue? 

Yup

• Like 7