Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

This team has no creativity in the draft, AJ Brown was available and we didn't bite? Instead we took Dotson, who was a huge reach. 

Doctson was viewed as a first rounded and I saw people say he could replace Tyreek Hill in KC

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Love it. I will trade the other WR's and add a 3 and 4 for Dotson in a heartbeat. I am a PSU alum and fan. I have watched every play of Dotson's career. He is a RAC monster. He will struggle against the press early in his career. But his hands are SPECIAL. His speed is SPECIAL. I am ecstatic. 

I pray you're right cause I'm gonna take 20 more shots and pass out cause I feel screwed

• Haha 3

Just now, Burgold said:

On ABC, they may have gone to commercial right before our pick, but actually came back strong with pre and post analysis of the pick. 

I think I like the pick. Anyone know if he's a PR?

I liked Jamin Davis last year, but wantd him later than we picked him. It didn't turn out well in Year 1. Dotson was someone I thought could be good in Round 2, but a lot of mocks had him going to Green Bay at #22, so I thought maybe there was something there about him going earlier. Did not think he'd be WR5 off the board by #16 thought. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

LMAO realy? DOTSON in the 1st round? What a joke. This FO is horrendous. I mean Dotson is a nice player but this is a massive reach. 

I hate everything.

Keim's been talking about Dotson as an option after a trade down recently, it didn't come out of nowhere. For people who liked Olave this seems like a nice consolation, didn't you love Olave?

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sooooo..I mean, you could have had Hamilton at 11 and called it a day.  Trade back and risk losing him?  Fine.  

But that would mean you have to have a guy or two out there that you like as much as Hamilton.  I mean, it was a lock that a defensive focused team like the Ravens would take him.  

So they valued Dotson as much as Hamilton?  Or nearly as much?  I can't believe that.

And the Doctson PTSD. 

I ****ing hate this team.  I hate this team.  

This is why we haven't been relevant since Dad Bush was president.

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

With all of the WRs that have come off the board, I wonder if GB considers trading back.  QBs will start going at some point, so there's probably better value later once they start coming off the board.

Can't go too far back, though. If GB takes that QB, that extra 5th year from a 1st round option could be very handy.

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

I actually like him too, a little.  Bout the same as Olave although different ways.

But it’s a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaccccccchhhhh

Same as Jamin.

Nah.

Jamin was a legit second rounder. Dotson was going to go in the first. Most likely low to mid 20s. 

But it is a slight reach. 

I wasn’t really on the trade down bandwagon. But I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume Williams’ medicals didn’t check out when we traded back. 

Disappointed it wasn’t Lloyd though. I thought we needed a receiver, but, slightly underwhelming after being at 11.

But I am excited by Dotson. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

On ABC, they may have gone to commercial right before our pick, but actually came back strong with pre and post analysis of the pick. 

I think I like the pick. Anyone know if he's a PR?

He returns kicks.

Don't know if they are punts or kickoffs though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Yes it is . Having 3 starters instead of one is very important for this team. 

the team did this by over paying for our current qb. And if our qb fails then the staff is gone

There's no reason to assume our 2 mid rounders we got from this trade will even become starters. They're more likely to do nothing or be special teamers or backups...or be off the team in a couple years.

• Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I don’t know, when some of the guys there wind up in the second round or in the 20s are they treat value?

If your team drafts em, thats what we always say... actually wait we call it... a steal.

The steal of the draft.