Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Love it. I will trade the other WR's and add a 3 and 4 for Dotson in a heartbeat. I am a PSU alum and fan. I have watched every play of Dotson's career. He is a RAC monster. He will struggle against the press early in his career. But his hands are SPECIAL. His speed is SPECIAL. I am ecstatic. 

• Like 11
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Dotson is a good pick. But I still say we didn’t need wr.

has the best hands of any receiver in the draft

Yes we needed a wide out.  I would have preferred to have one of the other ones. He’s good but he’s smaller than Terry.  Is trading back so smart now?

Edited by Vanguard
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I like this pick, man. My WR4. He reminds me so much of Santana Moss. He’s got speed and he breaks tackles. Plays like Olave at finding holes in zones.

Having said that… 

Its a bit underwhelming considering what we gave up and Lloyd/Jermaine Johnson on the board.

I actually like him too, a little.  Bout the same as Olave although different ways.

But it’s a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaccccccchhhhh

Same as Jamin.

• Like 3

Sooooo..I mean, you could have had Hamilton at 11 and called it a day.  Trade back and risk losing him?  Fine.  

But that would mean you have to have a guy or two out there that you like as much as Hamilton.  I mean, it was a lock that a defensive focused team like the Ravens would take him.  

So they valued Dotson as much as Hamilton?  Or nearly as much?  I can't believe that.

And the Doctson PTSD. 

I ****ing hate this team.  I hate this team.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1