Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, purbeast said:

I know my buddy who watches Caps games on Hulu while I am watching it on FIOS he is like about 20-30 seconds behind.  No clue about other services.

Well, at this point,  it's several minutes of delay.  Still showing eagles pick is in on my stream, lol

3 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Thank you. I'm watching on ABC over freaking antenna because I cut cable. I should barely be ahead of the people on dial-up down the street, let alone spoiling thing by typing out an entire post after the TV has already spoken.

I on watching on nfl network; streaming thru sling.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Hamilton, Lloyd, Zion Johnson 

I like Dotson and Watson but I think they can trade down a little more and get one of them 

Yep.  Hopefully, with Pittsburgh if none of the QBs have been selected. 

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

This is great. Love how Snyder continually ****s us so hard.

Never against a good Snyder bashing but what does that have to do with what's going on in the draft right now lol

• Like 3

VIkings move back 20 spots and all they get is a 3rd and move up a few spots in the 2nd?  Hmmm  Does not seem like a lot to move that far back.  But there is a lot of depth this year.  Will be interesting to see who we end up with. There are plenty of day 2 WRs to put across Terry. No need to get one of the top WRs. Liking this draft so far. 

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

Thank you. I'm watching on ABC over freaking antenna because I cut cable. I should barely be ahead of the people on dial-up down the street, let alone spoiling thing by typing out an entire post after the TV has already spoken.

Over Antenna, you should be well ahead of cable in terms of timing.  When I watched the Redskins on cable, I'd usually see the play about 20-40 seconds after it occurred.

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Because in their minds they are set at wr. They got Samuels and Brown . They expect Brown to do better ; now that we have a qb.

A WR would have been a bit unnecessary to me.  It'd be giving up on people

3 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

I heard if you wrap aluminum foil around the rabbit ears the reception is a little better. 

• Haha 1

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Continue to post accurate predictions about people being mad (because I've been here more than a day) without actually giving away any information?

Sure, if that’s what you want to do. 

• Like 1