Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Could possibly be the best draft in 15 yrs to trade back due to depth and no QB and people are trashing it without even knowing the deal.  LOL  

This was the exact best football to make.  Pick up a 3rd and 4th. Only move down 5 spots. Love this trade!!!  Great value still there at 16. Pick up the 3rd we lost in the Wentz trade. Love it!!!!  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

No way. We got more than that. 

Edit: Well apparently we didnt. I am fine with it. We needed to add the picks. And there is still a ton of talent on the board.

“No way how dumb not enough”

”Oh wait it’s totally fine!”

lol

• Haha 2

Like I said this is a trade down scenario im pretty okay with… but a 3rd and 4th seems a bit low to drop out of the blue chip range.

Still, I’m okay. And there wasn’t a whole lot of trade scenarios I was good with.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Juan1812 said:

Nice trade - picked up the 16th, a 3rd and 4th

Holy S**t....we moved back to pick up a 3rd and a 4th.  WOW....totally, totally, totally pissed.  I was expecting something like what the Bears gave up last year.

• Like 1

Said it before earlier in the thread. Olave at 11 wasn’t far fetched. He always seemed like someone Front Offices would be higher on than media. 

That being said I can dig the trade, if we hit on some of these picks. 

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

And miss out on an elite talent most likely.

But hey, at least we'll now get a lesser talent in the 1st and probably picked up an extra 3rd rounder that we'll use on a JAG who probably won't be on the team in 3 years.

Or ideally we end up with the same guy we would have stood pat and taken at 11 anyways

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Hill at 16 is a big time mistake. 

It’s going to be Olave if he’s there. I’d love Dotson. We’re getting in the range for me being comfortable with Watson, too. His upside is intriguing. 

Yeah. We have disagreed on Hill for the past couple of months. I love the guy. But I agree with you. I think Its Olave, Dotson or Hamilton. And I am fine with that after adding a 3 and 4.