Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, Oh Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!

zCommander

25 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

No, but it was no different than when the DL named themselves “capital punishment” or Norman declaring the secondary the “no fly zone” all those years ago. The team buys into their own hype so easily and way more often than not when they do they don’t come close to matching that hype. 

No he was pointing out the word THAN rather then THEN. Grammar error on your part that is all. 

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

No he was pointing out the word THAN rather then THEN. Grammar error on your part that is all. 

It wasn’t. It was an either/or statement. Should have spent more time doing one thing rather than spend so much time doing the other.

Also, were you purposely making a then-than error or was it just ironic?

Edited by PartyPosse
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

It wasn’t. It was an either/or statement. Should have spent more time doing one thing rather than spend so much time doing the other.

Also, we’re you purposely making a then-than error or was it just ironic?

Damn it...lol 

See I thought it should be then instead of than. Should have been protecting him rather then posting a picture. I guess it could go both ways. 

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Damn it...lol 

See I thought it should be then instead of than. Should have been protecting him rather then posting a picture. I guess it could go both ways. 

You can’t use the words “rather then” together. THAN is the comparative usage of the word. I didn’t waste 40,000 of Canada’s money to get degrees in English and journalism and NOT hope to use it on a football message board. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fitz’s injury could be a blessing in disguise. I’m no coach but I can see that this offense was totally stagnant while he was in there, and I’m counting preseason games. We haven’t score a TD while he was in and as soon as he leaves, we score. I’m no football guru, but that’s telling to me. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Fitz’s injury could be a blessing in disguise. I’m no coach but I can see that this offense was totally stagnant while he was in there, and I’m counting preseason games. We haven’t score a TD while he was in and as soon as he leaves, we score. I’m no football guru, but that’s telling to me. 

BuT iT's ThE pReSeAsOn!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Dude, the chargers dline spent so much time in our backfield I wondered if someone on the OL was tipping them off at the LoS.   But then, we I can predict the lousy crap we run, and I don't even remember a play from last year.... that's pretty bad imo.

Just now, Veretax said:

Dude, the chargers dline spent so much time in our backfield I wondered if someone on the OL was tipping them off at the LoS.   But then, we I can predict the lousy crap we run, and I don't even remember a play from last year.... that's pretty bad imo.

Probably Cosmi, when every time he saw Bosa in front of him just kept muttering, “oh **** oh **** oh ****” over and over and over.

3 minutes ago, Veretax said:

But Heinicke did score playing behind the very same OL in the very same game. He at least was able to get the ball to McLaurin. Something Fitz couldn’t do when he was in. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

But Heinicke did score playing behind the very same OL in the very same game. He at least was able to get the ball to McLaurin. Something Fitz couldn’t do when he was in. 

Dude......truth right here^

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

I'd rather start Logan Thomas at QB than bring that arrogant, talentless hack back here. 

I'd rather they call RG3 than Sanchez....there is always someone worse.

17 hours ago, mammajamma said:

1) why do so many people hate Cam? He's not the best QB ever, but he's still talented and better than the rest of our backup options. I'd still rather start TH, but Cam would be a great backup

Cam is washed, and more importantly, refuses to vaccinate. Any run-in with Covid makes Cam useless to us.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Veretax said:

I kept waiting for a hard count to help slow it it down, the one time I did notice it I believe it was Sherrif who jumped offside. lol