Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, Oh Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!

zCommander

Just now, slinky said:

we broke him? ha i forget if anything happened to him.

Yeah I think either we broke him or he choked on a hot dog or something. Then again he may have already been broke when we brought him in.

Lemme check......

Oops. Turns out he just sucked. :ols: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

It is fair. NFL rules literally say that if an unvaccinated player gets Covid, he's out for 10 days. Period. If he's exposed to someone with Covid, he's out for 5 days, regardless of testing.

5-10 days of our starting QB not being on the team? Forget it.

Interesting. Now do if a vaccinated player gets Covid.

Doesn't matter though. I agree with you about saying he's washed up. If guys like RIvera and Belichick don't want him, that tells us all we need to know about him.  

16 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

Interesting. Now do if a vaccinated player gets Covid.

Doesn't matter though. I agree with you about saying he's washed up. If guys like RIvera and Belichick don't want him, that tells us all we need to know about him.  

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-covid-19-outbreaks-unvaccinated-players-forfeit-cancelled-game

If a vaccinated person tests positive and is asymptomatic, he or she will be isolated and contact tracing will promptly occur. The positive individual will be permitted to return to duty after two negative tests at least 24-hours apart and will thereafter be tested every two weeks or as directed by the medical staffs. Vaccinated individuals will not be subject to quarantine as a result of close contact with an infected person.

• Thanks 2

A fan called up to the Brian Mitchell show and claimed to had seen Fitzpatrick fall at Symington Waterpark in Leesburg, VA. 

His words were, “You guys saw round two, we saw round one. Fitz brings a lot of kids up there and he doesn’t go on the slower slide, he always go on the faster slide.”

Edited by No Nonsense

A dislocated hip is not 6-8 weeks for a 38 yr old, no matter there current conditioning status.

They're reporting a "sublexation" is similar, with both cases involving the largest bone in your body being

knocked out of position. I have had a fully dislocated hip from a dirt bike accident back in my 20's. 

It was horrible and I still have issues today even though I'm fit.  Fitzpatrick walking off the field may be

viewed as positive, however it doesn't mean anything for long term prognosis except that it popped back

into place and he is a tough dude.  I wouldn't expect him back in 2 months.  I'd also speculate he could

have issues that force him to call it quits.

It's likely Heinicke balls out and never let's anyone take his place.  The team really likes him. He's a baller.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So basically we paid him $10M for not even a full half of football, so far....

wow 

Altogether Fitzpatrick was on the field running plays for about 7 minutes.  In the unlikely he doesn't ever get cleared to return to the game again, Washington would have paid him $1.428 million per minute!

I know, this didn't account all the time he put in during practice, in OTAs, in preseason, etc -- it was just the time Fitz was running the offense during REAL game time. 

...And I do think he'll be back as the starting QB at some point in time.  I just wanted to do the math on his "per minute rate" for grins.

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So basically we paid him $10M for not even a full half of football, so far....

wow 

Amazing as we are getting out from under the Alex Smith contract

Hope he gets back out there healthy in a few weeks!

Edited by DWinzit