Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, Oh Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!

zCommander

On 9/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, Califan007 said:

The one thing I have no clue about (ok, there's a ****load I have no clue about lol...I meant have no clue about when it comes to Fitz). Anyway, the thing I have no clue about when it comes to Fitzpatrick is how does he usually play in the peseason? I don't know. Maybe what we saw this preseason falls exactly in line with how he has played in the last 5 preseasons. Honestly, I didn't care enough to go look lol...none of our QBs looked very sharp, so just going into the season with fingers crossed and optimism.

Fitzpatrick didn’t seem to establish any sort of rhythm or get hot for a stretch in the pre season. Was hoping to see him get for a drive or stretches. Didn’t seem to be a mastery of the offense, even the pre season form of the offense. Like you, fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

2 questions

1) why do so many people hate Cam? He's not the best QB ever, but he's still talented and better than the rest of our backup options. I'd still rather start TH, but Cam would be a great backup

2) how tf did Fitz walk off the field on his own with a partially dislocated hip?

Edited by mammajamma
  • Like 1

Subluxation is it partially slips out and the reduces back into (relatively) where it's supposed to be. Not as bad as dislocation, but still a fracture risk and almost certainly ligament and labrum damage in his hip. The hip is a super strong joint, it doesn't sublux or dislocate easily. He's on the low end out several weeks, most likely done. But, you never know what will happen if the MRI shows no significant damage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Our ol is rated as one of the top ones in the league 

Lol. It's awful

Why do you think pocket passers are so bad on our team the last few years, and only guys that can scramble like Heineke are successful. QBs are always running for their lives, every single play

Our oline is by far the worst part of our team

Edited by mammajamma
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

2 questions

1) why do so many people hate Cam? He's not the best QB ever, but he's still talented and better than the rest of our backup options. I'd still rather start TH, but Cam would be a great backup

2) how tf did Fitz walk off the field on his own with a partially dislocated hip?

Cam is actually completely washed at this point. He can't play at all. Heinecke is legitimately better than him right now.