Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, Oh Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!

zskins

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The excitement is palpable amazing invigorating missing.

~~~

Good stop-gap signing. 

Guess Ron didn't want to roll with what he had on the roster and wanted a vet. Sure he is a lot older vet but yeah stop gap indeed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Do we pay the whole 10m this year or can we push 5m into 2022?.

It is a one year deal. He gets 10 mil and all of it this year but he can get 12 mil with incentives. 

This thread name needs work:

Oh, Oh, it’s Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww - Welcome to WFT, Ryan Fitzpatrick

Though  the more direct route for a thread title makes sense :ols:

• Haha 4

sign a WR like Samuel or a Marvin Jones type & hope Fitzmagic can stay healthy for at least 14 games & this offense should be exciting imo & who knows might be more threathing then anytime last season

Edited by ashlynskins
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, ashlynskins said:

sign a WR like Samuel or a Marvin Jones type & hope Fitzmagic can stay healthy for at least 14 games & this offense should be exciting imo & who knows might be more threathing then anytime last season

For once Fitzpatrick will have to play behind a good OL. Somthing he hadn't had in a long time.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

For once Fitzpatrick will have to play behind a good OL. Something he hadn't had in a long time.

Add to that he will also have a top 5 D on the other side to help him and the team win games as well. Let's say Fitz wins 6 games and the D wins 5 games. That would be 11 games win for the season. Fitz will be in a playoff game that he hasn't been able to do with any other teams in the last 15 years he has been playing. 

Of course, the example I gave is based on the assumptions that Fitz plays all 16 games. But for some reason he can't then hello Taylor. :)

I'm seeing nothing but excited responses to this from fans all over the league. This is a really fun team/player match and I'm sure the players are pumped as well. Hopefully this has a positive influence on our FA efforts.

• Like 3

• zskins changed the title to WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, it’s Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!
21 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm seeing nothing but excited responses to this from fans all over the league. This is a really fun team/player match and I'm sure the players are pumped as well. Hopefully this has a positive influence on our FA efforts.

Even from CowboyZone.

You guys will love these posts...

:laugh: at everyone standing on the ledge because WFT signed Fitzpatrick

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/fitzpatrick-signs-with-washington.474780/

• Haha 3

• zskins changed the title to WFT signs QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a one-year deal worth $10 million!... Oh, Oh, Oh Fitzmagic... ya knooowwwww!