Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SB LIV Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team at Tampa Bay Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1168948904_ScreenShot2021-02-07at10_14_14PM.thumb.png.e9b08b207232f6a20432c0242767bb87.png

Mahomes fled the pocket all game, if he had to or not. He’s awesome and obviously hurt, but Bowles saw a weakness in him and exploited it brilliantly. 

Just now, visionary said:

So does Brady keep playing after this or go out on top?

He could easily win another one. 

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

So does Brady keep playing after this or go out on top?

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

He's got a year left on his contract with TB, but IMO he'll keep going until he calls it quits 

Even before the game, regardless of the outcome, he already said, in no uncertain terms, he will be back next year, and probably the year after that too

7 minutes ago, dyst said:

A win is a win. I wonder if this feels cheap for Buc fans in any way. They basically won because of the Patriots (Brady and Gronk).

Eh.  That Bucs D played well in the playoffs and outstanding tonight.   Obviously Brady was his normal self but that Defense played great against a legit KC offense.   

if I was a TB fan I’d be damn happy 

A Super Bowl win is a Super Bowl win. Should we have been sad that we won it with different QBs each of the 3 times? Of course not. The team won the championship because they were the best. Crying about the way a team got to be the best is for losers.

12 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

TB is going to win because of old fashioned defense. I like our current path more & more watching this game. Again, very excited for our future. Sign FA's wisely and draft accordingly. We can be relevant for years going forward, if played correctly. 

Same exact defense last season and they were 7-9.

We're not winning any Superbowls without a QB.

Archived