Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Tell me you’re not with Ben Shapiro without telling me you are not with Ben Shapiro

Isn't that guy who's wife is in the medical field and told him with a straight face it's normal for some women not to get wet? :ols:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

True. But also the government mishandles classified info all the time and there is literally no consequences for it often enough that mishandling of classified is almost nothing when you are a government official. 

Not for nothing though….the Washington Post is saying that some of this stuff is so highly classified that you can’t even describe it in a non-classified way. They said, specifically, the highest levels of classification possible. The only things I know that exist like that are weapons test results, capabilities and vulnerabilities. Specifically, nukes and what I would describe as “other stuff like nukes”. 

So we could legit be talking about **** that puts America in danger. Remember this stuff is classified because it’s possible for it to be used against the country. But there are levels to this ****. And the top level they talk about openly is the level where “Significant loss of life” is the main concern. So….it could be a real problem for him (and us) in the worse case. 

Like what if he has weapons data that Russia ir China would be interested in? You know the main reason people turn on us for? ****ing money. Hello! 

This is terrifying, so thanks lol.

Also, can you imagine the absolute meltdown Republicans will have if he goes to jail for a reason that is too classified to tell us?  First the election was stolen and then he’s thrown in jail and they didn’t even tell us why?

Holy ****, I can’t even imagine how the response would escalate from there.

• Haha 1

This is all deep state... how can they not tell me when they are searching my house?  When I get elected, I am going to dismantle the deep state so hard, defund the FBI, and make sure that they stop attacking yours truly for defending our country.  I told you so many years ago when the election was stolen that you won't have a country if you allow them to steal the 2020 election... see!!

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

True. But also the government mishandles classified info all the time and there is literally no consequences for it often enough that mishandling of classified is almost nothing when you are a government official. 

I would dispute that assessment.

NSA Employee Charged With Mishandling Classified Material

Justice Dept prosecutes woman for mishandling classified docs

That's just from this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am surprised they were documents to recover; since Donald’s habit is to tear all documents.

I saw that pic of a driveway full of boxes. Honestly, you do have to wonder what us in there since Justice went and got a warrant.

So, during the gop hearings next year about this raid; do they have to coverup?

We are impeaching Garland and the judge who issued the warrant but we can’t tell you what they were looking for.

Thing is, we may never know exactly what he took; if it’s really that classified.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Isn't that guy who's wife is in the medical field and told him with a straight face it's normal for some women not to get wet? :ols:

yes and he went on to say he’s never been with a wet woman. He didn’t understand paraphrasing him: what? Do you need to get a mop and bucket?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, China said:

There are many more times this year where people mishandle classified and get away with it. The nature of classified means I can’t point to articles telling you this. 1) they don’t tell you if it’s in the open already 2) they don’t write stories about when nothing happens. 

but it’s true, people get away with it a lot. 

Sometimes people get in trouble for it for sure. Most times they don’t. Intent matters though so he might be super ****ed. If they think he’s going to sell the info or send it to some of our enemies then it doesn’t matter who he is at that point. I hope! 

Edit: I say all that and there is already Fed grand jury and FBI raid on this dude. Clearly it’s going past “nothing happens” so I guess my point is….pointless 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I am surprised they were documents to recover; since Donald’s habit is to tear all documents.

I saw that pic of a driveway full of boxes. Honestly, you do have to wonder what us in there since Justice went and got a warrant.

So, during the gop hearings next year about this raid; do they have to coverup?

We are impeaching Garland and the judge who issued the warrant but we can’t tell you what they were looking for.

Thing is, we may never know exactly what he took; if it’s really that classified.

That is how incredibly stupid Trump is, he could've gotten away (or at least "off") on all of this if he had just shut up. Anyone with half a brain would disappear after committing all of these crimes, this fool does the exact opposite. Throw his dumbass in jail.

Point made on Morning Joe: (I hate this show but for days like this they are a good listen) The real news here isn’t that the FBI went in for these documents. If they find anything that will give him time over this great but it’s doubtful. What this does though is prove the DOJ isn’t just talking ****. They are not afraid to make history and do something that’s never been done.

He has no protection from the law as President anymore and that’s never been more clear. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

yes and he went on to say he’s never been with a wet woman. He didn’t understand paraphrasing him: what? Do you need to get a mop and bucket?

This is why men shouldn't have anything to say or do concerning female bodily autonomy. It's control over females. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, China said:

Oh, back when the entire right wing outrage machine was announcing that if anybody but Hillary had ever once used the wrong email address for something classified, they'd be in prison, ....

Somebody posted a reply saying that since WW2, the only people to actually go to jail for violating classification, were people who intentionally handed large quantities of materials, to someone who they knew was representing a foreign government. 

So the guy pretending to be a MAGA insurrection member in jail at CPAC, was an actual insurrection member who only stayed out of jail because he gave up info that sent other insurrectionists to jail? lol...He's pretending to be one of the people he himself help put in jail. Can you imagine being an insurrectionist sitting in jail and seeing this bull****? 😂..."You're praying with the mf'er who sent me to jail? **** you." (well more like "You're praying with the mf'er who sent me to jail? Here's some more of my money, thank you!")

• Haha 4

Admiring the way that:

A Party that had no problem with the President firing the Head of the FBI, for failing to promise that he would make sure that the counterintelligence investigation he's starting will not mention that the President's people were involved in it ....

In support of a President who's campaign rallies involved leading mobs in chanting about his promise that his first action will be to jail his opponent ....

Are now attempting to claim that this action has treasonously politicized the government ....

Leaving them no choice if they gain power but to abuse their office by launching politically based attacks on the opposition party .....

Just like everybody knew they were going to do, already ....

Because they already spent five years doing it, to their previous opponents. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, China said:

I think you’d be surprised how the government picks and chooses when it goes after people for mishandling classified documents. It’s not that they never do it. It’s that often nothing comes of it, but yeah sometimes they go hard on someone. Usually who the person is has to do with it, not what the material is…

this is a really odd thing to happen. A former presidents residence raided by the fbi for… mishandling classified documents? 🙄

of course a more “normal” former president would probably find themselves in a situation where they were notified they were in possession of classified documents they shouldn’t be in possession of, and they’d turn them over. And nothing would happen. 

the idea that it then escalated to an FBI raid….

sorry but it’s weird. It’s a weird official reason for an fbi raid of a former president. 

it’s only not weird because there’s so many investigations into this guy, and because of the January 6th thing, that people just easily assume and accept that there’s obviously something else going on here. 

but the idea that the official response is that Trump mishandled classified documents… it’s just a weird official justification for an FBI raid on a former presidents residence. 

• Like 1