Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I don't think it needs to be said, but I will anyway.

Be extra vigilant as of now, and even more so if he's arrested.. Anything out of the ordinary, abandoned parcels, bags. Be hyper aware.

You know why.

~Bang

• Like 11

I read somewhere that the likely defense will be that since he was president, he has the ultimate authority to declassify what he wants, etc., etc.  Of course, I'd think there'd be a paper trail of him having done so or the argument wouldn't fly.

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

The right wing reaction to this tells me how big this is.  Haven’t come across one “nothing burger” yet.

I'd guess a lot are secretly hoping it takes him out so they can move on with DeSantis or someone else.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I read somewhere that the likely defense will be that since he was president, he has the ultimate authority to declassify what he wants, etc., etc.  Of course, I'd think there'd be a paper trail of him having done so or the argument wouldn't fly.

True. But also the government mishandles classified info all the time and there is literally no consequences for it often enough that mishandling of classified is almost nothing when you are a government official. 

Not for nothing though….the Washington Post is saying that some of this stuff is so highly classified that you can’t even describe it in a non-classified way. They said, specifically, the highest levels of classification possible. The only things I know that exist like that are weapons test results, capabilities and vulnerabilities. Specifically, nukes and what I would describe as “other stuff like nukes”. 

So we could legit be talking about **** that puts America in danger. Remember this stuff is classified because it’s possible for it to be used against the country. But there are levels to this ****. And the top level they talk about openly is the level where “Significant loss of life” is the main concern. So….it could be a real problem for him (and us) in the worse case. 

Like what if he has weapons data that Russia ir China would be interested in? You know the main reason people turn on us for? ****ing money. Hello! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

True. But also the government mishandles classified info all the time and there is literally no consequences for it often enough that mishandling of classified is almost nothing when you are a government official. 

Not for nothing though….the Washington Post is saying that some of this stuff is so highly classified that you can’t even describe it in a non-classified way. They said, specifically, the highest levels of classification possible. The only things I know that exist like that are weapons test results, capabilities and vulnerabilities. Specifically, nukes and what I would describe as “other stuff like nukes”. 

So we could legit be talking about **** that puts America in danger. Remember this stuff is classified because it’s possible for it to be used against the country. But there are levels to this ****. And the top level they talk about openly is the level where “Significant loss of life” is the main concern. So….it could be a real problem for him (and us) in the worse case. 

Like what if he has weapons data that Russia ir China would be interested in? You know the main reason people turn on us for? ****ing money. Hello! 

I imagine that TFG thought these docs were his retirement package, you know, sell to the highest bidder. I certainly don't trust him from what's been publically available information about his truthfulness. I certainly don't trust him with highly classified documents and what he might be doing with them. 

• Like 1