Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

26 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I know that I have a tendency to visualize big, grand, cinematic scenes that might not necessarily be wise or possible in reality. 

But I'm thinking that what's needed here is for the Corps to step forward and say "we'll take it from here". 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Larry said:

I know that I have a tendency to visualize big, grand, cinematic scenes that might not necessarily be wise or possible in reality. 

But I'm thinking that what's needed here is for the Corps to step forward and say "we'll take it from here". 

I agree with you though. If anyone is going to make an example of this type of behavior I would want it to be the Marines. It would mean so much more imo 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Light bulb goes off in head of Proud Boy arrested for Capitol riot. (Spoiler for language):

Hide contents

Who would have expected that, from a US President who ordered our troops in the field to abandon their own positions, (and the allies with whom they had secured them), so quickly that they didn't have time to pack, because a dictator had told him that he wanted to do some ethnic cleansing against said allies?  

Or who's plan for Afghanistan was to recognize the Taliban?  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Light bulb goes off in head of Proud Boy arrested for Capitol riot. (Spoiler for language):

Hide contents

“Questioning’ is for libtard academic elitists. You know, those evolved MF’s who use and develop their forebrains.

But I totally get it. It’s definitely hard work thinking for yourself. Much easier to let other people do the thinking for you. 

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Remember the good ole' days when we thought freaking Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann were crazy?

MTG be like "hold my mother****ing beer"

I know, right?  Remember our innocence when Mark Sanford went on a “hiking trip” to cover up his affair?  And then he left office?!!  That’s definitely not Gaetz-like hookers and cocaine, then leadership promoting tour.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I know, right?  Remember our innocence when Mark Sanford went on a “hiking trip” to cover up his affair?  And then he left office?!!  That’s definitely not Gaetz-like hookers and cocaine, then leadership promoting tour.

At this point I wonder if Christine O'Donnell is thinking about giving it another go. 

"**** it, yeah I'm a witch! So what? I'm a witch who believes that the election was stolen from Trump! Elect me!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, mistertim said:

At this point I wonder if Christine O'Donnell is thinking about giving it another go. 

"**** it, yeah I'm a witch! So what? I'm a witch who believes that the election was stolen from Trump! Elect me!"

Oh hell don't go there!

signed-

The entire state of Delaware

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

Fair point, though I think coke is a bit high class for her. I'd probably go with meth.

She strikes me as more of a gasoline huffer. The current shortage might explain her "jonesing" like behaviour.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, mistertim said:

Fair point, though I think coke is a bit high class for her. I'd probably go with meth.

Ah, that's probably right.  I was trying to come up with something else, but heroine was all that came to mind; if she were on that, she wouldn't be our problem anymore.

12 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Of course he doesn't. Anything to protect his boy and those 74 million votes in the next general election.

I think it's self-protection as well. As she noted in the tweet, McCarthy is likely to be called for testimony since he was one of the people who directly talked to Trump while it was ongoing and Trump refused to do anything.

• Like 2

McCarthy is spinning and deflecting big time.   These commissions are not meant to be big net catch-all investigations and he knows it.  He obviously is uncomfortable with the idea of having to testify under oath about what exactly went down that day in his communications with Trump.  

(All the more reason to get him on the stand immediately)

• Thanks 1