Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

Meet the Dommes Who Are Demanding Their Submissives Get Vaxxed

When the Covid-19 vaccine came out earlier this year, Bob, who also goes by the sobriquet Mannish Boy, was on the fence about getting it. He was wary about the speed at which the vaccine came to market, and he’d heard about preliminary data suggesting the AstraZeneca version in Europe had a rare side effect of inducing blood clots, which made him anxious. “I think I had the same reservations that many people had,” Bob, who requested that his last name be withheld to protect his privacy, tells Rolling Stone. 

Then Bob saw a tweet from Goddess Alexandra Snow, a professional dominatrix and dungeon owner who operates Wicked Eden, a BDSM collective based in Columbus, Ohio. The tweet stated that any submissives who wanted to session with Snow in person would have to show proof of vaccination. Bob had been subscribing to Goddess Snow’s OnlyFans and “tributing” her (giving her money) for almost two years, and he got in touch with her to discuss whether or not he should get the vaccine. “It was less about convincing me and more about her confirming to me that it was the right thing to do,” he says. He got his final shot three weeks ago. “It [feels] good to know that I’m (hopefully) contributing to others not falling seriously ill,” he says. “And of course, it’s gratifying to know I’ve done something that Goddess Snow approves of.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/bdsm-dommes-subs-vaccination-covid19-1201121/

• Haha 5

Just saw this, not sure if it was posted before:

"I drive drunk on a daily basis, and have for years. I’ve never killed anyone, and haven’t ever been involved in a collision, not even a minor fender bender.

Since this behavior has been without consequence to date, I plan to continue it.

Condemn me if you will, but I see it as a personal call, one that I’m empowered to make. Let others do as they see fit, but I’m going to continue my DUI ways. It’s my right.

Besides, I drive better with a little bit of the bubbly in me. Booze steadies my nerves and smooths out the bumps in the road so to speak. The dangers of driving sober are potentially so much greater than driving impaired that I’m unwilling to risk it.

Also, big “do-gooder” organizations and the government are always harping about the dangers of drunk driving. Why should they be believed? They have their own agendas, mostly designed to restrict my rights. With all their fancy studies, statistics and fake news featuring crying moms of dead children, I’m sure it’s a conspiracy of some kind. My people tell me a whole different story and I choose to believe them.

Challenge me if you dare and I’ll shout you down. How’s this for one example: Most drunk drivers don’t kill anyone!

Take that and stuff it, you freaking libtard sheep!"

Extending the Logic of Vaccination Refusal to Other Public Health Issues

https://medium.com/the-haven/extending-the-logic-of-vaccination-refusal-to-other-public-health-issues-c067164b26ea

Also: I'm assuming everyone is misspelling "HIPAA" on purpose lol...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Just saw this, not sure if it was posted before:

"I drive drunk on a daily basis, and have for years. I’ve never killed anyone, and haven’t ever been involved in a collision, not even a minor fender bender.

Since this behavior has been without consequence to date, I plan to continue it.

Condemn me if you will, but I see it as a personal call, one that I’m empowered to make. Let others do as they see fit, but I’m going to continue my DUI ways. It’s my right.

Besides, I drive better with a little bit of the bubbly in me. Booze steadies my nerves and smooths out the bumps in the road so to speak. The dangers of driving sober are potentially so much greater than driving impaired that I’m unwilling to risk it.

Also, big “do-gooder” organizations and the government are always harping about the dangers of drunk driving. Why should they be believed? They have their own agendas, mostly designed to restrict my rights. With all their fancy studies, statistics and fake news featuring crying moms of dead children, I’m sure it’s a conspiracy of some kind. My people tell me a whole different story and I choose to believe them.

Challenge me if you dare and I’ll shout you down. How’s this for one example: Most drunk drivers don’t kill anyone!

Take that and stuff it, you freaking libtard sheep!"

Extending the Logic of Vaccination Refusal to Other Public Health Issues

https://medium.com/the-haven/extending-the-logic-of-vaccination-refusal-to-other-public-health-issues-c067164b26ea

Also: I'm assuming everyone is misspelling "HIPAA" on purpose lol...

I agree with this person.  If you are so scared of drunk drivers, you can stay home in your little bubble.  Just don’t take away my freedoms.

Also, people would be better drunk drivers if they were just encouraged to practice more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mrs. Skinsfan & I are vaccinated, and believe that everyone, (who is able to medically), should get one.    We're not happy at being told that we would no longer have to wear a mask, if fully vaccinated, then told the opposite, but we'll play by the rules.    For the record, I think that anyone not getting vaccinated, (as long as medical issues don't preclude it), are selfish dumbasses.   

I have no agenda here,(and for the record, we're just to the right of Attila the Hun😉),  but I don't understand how so many people are ignoring the elephant in the room. The border crisis.   I firmly believe that the open floodgates at the border is exacerbating the problem, big-time.   

if they can't be stopped, why not ship a ton of the J&J one-shot doses down there, and vaccinate these folks before turning them loose?   Hopefully that could help stem the tide and contribute to the herd immunity that's needed to reel this in.  

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Mrs. Skinsfan & I are vaccinated, and believe that everyone, (who is able to medically), should get one.    We're not happy at being told that we would no longer have to wear a mask, if fully vaccinated, then told the opposite, but we'll play by the rules.    For the record, I think that anyone not getting vaccinated, (as long as medical issues don't preclude it), are selfish dumbasses.   

I have no agenda here,(and for the record, we're just to the right of Attila the Hun😉),  but I don't understand how so many people are ignoring the elephant in the room. The border crisis.   I firmly believe that the open floodgates at the border is exacerbating the problem, big-time.   

if they can't be stopped, why not ship a ton of the J&J one-shot doses down there, and vaccinate these folks before turning them loose?   Hopefully that could help stem the tide and contribute to the herd immunity that's needed to reel this in.  

So the elephant in the room isn't the 100 million US citizens strewn across the whole country who are refusing to be vaccinated for idiotic reasons, it's the comparatively tiny number of people who have streamed in via the southern border?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I firmly believe that the open floodgates at the border is exacerbating the problem, big-time.   

The population of Texas is almost 30 million. Less than half are fully vaccinated. So, 15 million unvaccinated in Texas alone. Border crossers who are not vaccinated is not going to make a big difference.

And ‘open floodgates’? Border crossings are currently about double under the previous administration. Did you consider under Trump that we had half-open floodgates?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please enjoy this tweet from frequent Tucker Carlson guest and noted “Covid truther” Alex Berenson.  And also enjoy the fact that just yesterday a very serious conservative person was in this thread trying to convince you that the CDC is to blame for “vaccine hesitancy”.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Please enjoy this tweet from frequent Tucker Carlson guest and noted “Covid truther” Alex Berenson.  And also enjoy the fact that just yesterday a very serious conservative person was in this thread trying to convince you that the CDC is to blame for “vaccine hesitancy”.

• Like 10

Interesting article from a medical worker who is angry at those not vaccinated: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/im-icu-doctor-cannot-believe-130001363.html

"I am at a loss to understand how anyone can look at these past months of the pandemic — more than 600,000 lives lost in the U.S. and more than 4 million worldwide — and not believe it’s real or take it seriously. But the unhappy truth is that there are people who do not. They did not in the beginning and many are doubling down now."

Here is one from a mother who was fearful of vaccines in general but got over it: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/vaccine-hesitant-parent_n_609bae19e4b069dc48f4ddc8

Her daughter had autoimmune encephalitis - a recently discovered disease where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy brain cells and leads to neurologic and psychiatric symptoms. Here is part of what happened later: 

"At her yearly checkup, Rory’s pediatrician noted she was missing two vaccines: a Tdap for tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis and and meningococcal for meningitis. I admitted to being scared to do anything that might activate Rory’s immune system. The doctor, who had seen Rory at her sickest and now saw her completely recovered, could have lectured me on the importance of vaccines — something I already knew, believed and had benefited from.

Instead, she told me she understood. She posited the immune system activation would be much smaller with the vaccine than the uncontrollable cascade that would happen with the disease. Then she suggested we could start with Tdap, which Rory had tolerated when she was an infant and toddler. 

My stomach churned as the needle sank into Rory’s arm. Over the next 24 hours, my nervous attempts to casually assess her condition were met with teenage-appropriate eye rolls. As expected, she developed a sore arm. Otherwise she was fine. It was the same when she later received the meningitis vaccine. This past fall, as COVID-19 ramped up and a vaccine wasn’t yet available, I did one of the things within my control to keep Rory healthy. I made sure she got her flu shot in October. "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

First, you do have an agenda and that's OK. Just own it. You believe there is a problem with people entering the US from MX that is making Covid worse. That is a popular view from some parts of our society.

Here is the problem - where is the data?  Of course there are some questions right away, what do you mean by "open borders?" What does that mean to you? Also, are you talking all people crossing? Millions cross the border daily but most are actually Americans who work in MX. I will stop there - you made the statement is if everyone agrees it's true. So, honest request here - please provide numbers, data, science, and any documentation/evidence to support your theory. And at this point it is just a theory. I personally believe it to be complete bull**** but would gladly review honest data and facts. 

And if you are about to tell me to prove why it's not true - save it. You made the claim, you provide the evidence to support your claim. Otherwise it jsut goes in the scrap heap of other false claims with no evidence. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

First, you do have an agenda and that's OK. Just own it. You believe there is a problem with people entering the US from MX that is making Covid worse. That is a popular view from some parts of our society.

Here is the problem - where is the data?  Of course there are some questions right away, what do you mean by "open borders?" What does that mean to you? Also, are you talking all people crossing? Millions cross the border daily but most are actually Americans who work in MX. I will stop there - you made the statement is if everyone agrees it's true. So, honest request here - please provide numbers, data, science, and any documentation/evidence to support your theory. And at this point it is just a theory. I personally believe it to be complete bull**** but would gladly review honest data and facts. 

And if you are about to tell me to prove why it's not true - save it. You made the claim, you provide the evidence to support your claim. Otherwise it jsut goes in the scrap heap of other false claims with no evidence. 

Honestly, I think the answer to most of this may have been in his original post: "I firmly believe".

In my experience that kind of statement is not often based on a bunch of data or scientific studies.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Honestly, I think the answer to most of this may have been in his original post: "I firmly believe".

In my experience that kind of statement is not often based on a bunch of data or scientific studies.

I don't disagree but still it was followed as if it is fact. They stated the "flood gates were open" as if it were fact. It is their belief that it is causing issues. If anything at least define what "opening the floodgates" means to them. I have been to and from MX more than 2 dozen times for work - crossing from both El Paso and McAllen TX under several different administrations including Trump. I can promise you the borders are anything but open. We once sat for an hour becasue one of the guys with us forgot to activate his global entry card.  We also had a guy pay a $40 bribe to get back into MX  because he did not get his passport stamped on the way out his last time - this was in 2005. That is a great story. Maybe another time. 

I realize I am preaching to the choir here but - More importantly, if you "firmly believe" something, at least provide some reason, not just act like everyone agrees. I just want someone with these grand proclamations to provide any shred of evidence. I don't expect to really get anything but I will keep asking. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

24 minutes ago, mistertim said:

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

I don't disagree but still it was followed as if it is fact. They stated the "flood gates were open" as if it were fact. It is their belief that it is causing issues. If anything at least define what "opening the floodgates" means to them. I have been to and from MX more than 2 dozen times for work - crossing from both El Paso and McAllen TX under several different administrations including Trump. I can promise you the borders are anything but open. We once sat for an hour becasue one of the guys with us forgot to activate his global entry card.  We also had a guy pay a $40 bribe to get back into MX  because he did not get his passport stamped on the way out his last time - this was in 2005. That is a great story. Maybe another time. 

I realize I am preaching to the choir here but - More importantly, if you "firmly believe" something, at least provide some reason, not just act like everyone agrees. I just want someone with these grand proclamations to provide any shred of evidence. I don't expect to really get anything but I will keep asking. 

Geez!

I stated my lack of agenda, in the hope of trying to avoid these types of replies. I should've known better.😂😂

Having an agenda implies that I'm trying to push my beliefs on others, or am trying to sway or influence, and/or the way others think.  I half-heartedly had hoped that, in light of my tenure on the board and my lack of posting in any of the political threads, that I would get a pass.  Clearly that's not the case.   If one is gullible enough to change their beliefs,  based on posts that they read on a football teams message board,  then that's on them.

I stated "I firmly believe" that it was my own opinion, which I'm entitled to.  

I'm not going to spend a great deal of time searching for "facts & figures, & scientific data", to justify my opinion.  It's my opinion, based on what I believe to be true.  I also believe that the "facts and figures" are only as good as the people entering them. Who is checking them? (that's a rhetorical question, BTW 😉)

I guess I don't take this message board stuff as seriously as others, and I respect too many of my ES brethren to argue, so I'll just back out this, as gracefully as possible, and wish everyone a good day.

Stay healthy,  my friends!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2