Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

Carolina still pitching a shutout. Kinda clear our defense struggles against good QBs and looks good against a backup.

Any QB who can consistently complete passes for 5-7 yards in the air on a 3 step drop disrupts any pass rush. Its why Tom Brady gets sacked so rarely. Burrow is as good as any rookie QB I've seen at doing that. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This game sucks, all I can see in my mind’s eye is ending up one pick away from a stud QB this offseason because of Burrow’s unlucky exploding knee 

If it makes you feel any better, this team would probably find a way to screw it up if they were in that position anyway . 😃

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We killed Burrow

We suck

It's cold

Its cloudy

Its CBS

Probably one or all of those

I’m blaming CBS.  Why is CBS so much worse?  Do they only select announcers that sound like middle managers intentionally?

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Why does this game feel so boring?  We’re winning, this should be more fun.  

To me the win feels a little cheap because of the injury to Burrow and the win pretty much ends any hope of Trevor Lawrence and makes it less likely we end up with a blue chip QB.  It's a strange and unfortunate place to be as a franchise.  

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think you're high if you think a linebacker that can actually play linebacker wouldn't help this team, to be blunt :ols:

Was that an intended double-entendre, or am *I* high too?  Force multipliers folks.  It's like sending 1st and 2nd battalions on pincer movements while having 3rd battalion chill instead of preventing any forward movement by the enemy.

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We can beat Philly, Dallas, Carolina but I suspect we don’t.

I thought the previous Dallas game and this one would be wins.

I don’t think we look that hot in this game if Burrow stayed in the game we might have lost.  

So for those who want to tank. Count me among them. I can care less about meaningless wins in a losing year.  I don’t think this game is that bad of a setback.  I think we end up with a 4-12 record tops.

Fine with me if we go 4-12 as long as the front office can draft some talent.

Just now, GothSkinsFan said:

Was that an intended double-entendre, or am *I* high too?  Force multipliers folks.  It's like sending 1st and 2nd battalions on pincer movements while having 3rd battalion chill instead of preventing any forward movement by the enemy.

I never have any idea what the hell you're talking about. But I enjoy attempting to figure it out. :ols:

Archived