Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I have no idea who we should get in that range. I'm not sure anyone that will truly effect the W-L column for us will be there. 

Depends where it is. If it's in the top 10 there's a chance Pitts/Parsons are there.

If not we're looking at Leatherwood, Cosmi, MAYBE Lance, Vera-Tucker, possibly Waddle or D. Smith.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Well at this point we can see that the Bengals O-coordinator had a gameplan to protect their O-line but with Burrow injured, it is hard to call the same game with an inexperienced QB who isn't prepared to be letting the ball go in under 3 seconds.

Exactly.  Burrow was quick and decisive with his throws.  Finley isn't either of those things and our D-Line is taking advantage.  It's a very different game now.  

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I have no idea who we should get in that range. I'm not sure anyone that will truly effect the W-L column for us will be there. 

I really hate the idea of us being in that range, but if we are then personally I'd like to see us go LB or Oline then fingers crossed our scouts see something in the 2nd tier QBs for round 2...........I had my heart set on Fields or Wilson though

I am assuming it has a lot to do with his inexperience at the RB position and still trying to learn running the ball within a specific scheme but watching Gibson, he is so much better when he can just be handed the ball and allowed to gooooooo.  He is still struggling some to run sideways and wait for a cutback lane as well as even picking up on the cutback lanes, but as a RB I still am pleased with his production.  If Gibson is seen as a potential franchise RB or at least the #1 carries guy, I think it is worth exploring modifying the scheme to his strengths.

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

gibson has been putting in work, his vison is better. You can tell he is working hard

You can definitely see improvement compared to the beginning of the season.  I'm looking forward to when they are able to get him more involved in the passing game.  He and Terry will hopefully be staples for this offense for years to come.  

Archived