Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

The Payne pick was such a waste.  The guy is about as average a d-tackle as you will find.  The run defense still stinks, can't collapse a pocket, and can't even sack the QB without grabbing the facemark.  Allen's Alabama lovefest because he was too incompetent to assess talent any other way cost us big time.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm out of the country (in the Caribbean) and listening to the game stream by Bram, Julie and D. Hall.) I haven't listened to the radio broadcast with this group before. 

I kinda wish it was Bram, Cooley and Julie.  I like Bram, Julie plays a good role, but I'm not a huge fan of D. Hall.  

I miss listening to Sonny Jergenson and crew. My dad would turn sound off and listen to AM radio with Sonny Jorgenson. The Best.

Just now, Alexa said:

this offense is just un bearable

Is it? They've been alright so far today versus previous weeks. Gibson has been fun, big play to McLaurin. 

Needs pieces... but the offense has been relatively decent the last few weeks.

It's the D that's been unbearable.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Maybe to promote Burrow as the next Tom Brady ?

The league wants that

This league has plenty of young exciting stud QBs. They don’t need to help us shoot ourselves in the foot to make burrow better lol, he’s good enough and we’re bad enough to make it unnecessary  

Just now, Capsman said:

The Payne pick was such a waste.  The guy is about as average a d-tackle as you will find.  The run defense still stinks, can't collapse a pocket, and can't even sack the QB without grabbing the facemark.  Allen's Alabama lovefest because he was too incompetent to assess talent any other way cost us big time.  

Found the drunk guy.

I'm going to say this again.  I hate running on second and 10.

2 3-outs in a row.

twice running on second an 10. 2 failed 3rd downs.  

Be aggressive on second and long.  Try and pick up a first down on 2nd down.  The last 6 years my bugaboo on play calling was calling 70% run on first down.  Which was just stupid.

Now my bugaboo is running on second and 10.  

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Is it? They've been alright so far today versus previous weeks. Gibson has been fun, big play to McLaurin. 

Needs pieces... but the offense has been relatively decent the last few weeks.

It's the D that's been unbearable.

But 2 straight 3-outs with an opportunity to extend the lead is a bad look.  

Archived