Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Good. Quite a bit of a comedown in terms of pace, compared to the OG's, but I'm adjusting. Pretty crushing action. I have no idea what Kratos is doing in the middle of Norse mythology, or who the mouthy kid is, so everything is still disjointed, but I'm assuming all will be explained shortly.  

Just encountered the World Serpent for the first time (kinda reminds me of Shenron lol) so I haven't been playing long

You are so disappointing 

Haha! I know, I sound like a contrarian, but I just don't see why people think the Witcher series is so great. Its a good game, I played it for 40 hours, but I've seen everything I need to see.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I've heard the Hitman games have a lot of stealth in them. 

Hitman has stealth elements, but I'm looking for full on stealth. You get caught, you're basically dead, game over, try again.

24 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Haha! I know, I sound like a contrarian, but I just don't see why people think the Witcher series is so great. Its a good game, I played it for 40 hours, but I've seen everything I need to see.

Preach!  It's an interesting world, but that's about all it has to offer.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

maybe some stuff was missed in the beginning so I don’t think this is a spoiler but after God of War 3, it’s apparent he traveled to Midgard to leave that past life and shame behind and move on. There he fell in love, married and had a son, Atreus. This story opens with the death of his wife and their honoring her last request to have her ashes spread at the top of the mountain. 

no idea the timeframe but it’s been at least a hundred years, aging Kratos Quite a bit making him the reflecting, wise yet  regretful person he is in this game 

And of course Atreus’ identity is a fun little Easter egg of story. But I ain’t tellin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

A lot of the throw away voice lines in The Witcher (especially 3) have become inside jokes for us.

"Wanna dip ya dingle?"

"Drowners... Gotta be..."

"****. Looks like rain."

Ugh, those "voices of the street" really kill immersion: "*fake fart noise* ... Haw haw haw haw!"

That the same developers placed dildos everywhere in their next game is completely unsurprising.

• Like 1

Really dumb question for the PC master race people - is there somewhere to go to figure out if your laptop can run a game or not? Bought a new laptop coming Friday and might possibly add a few games now and then...but it's been 20+ years since I played a PC game...also is steam the go to place now for PC games?

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Really dumb question for the PC master race people - is there somewhere to go to figure out if your laptop can run a game or not? 

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

also is steam the go to place now for PC games?

Steam is solid but origin and ubisoft game clients are required for their games respectively. 

PC folk like to **** about all the game clients but I haven't had any problems with them.

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm guessing the lack of a dedicated graphics card (for most laptops) limits the games quite a bit?

Unfortunately yes.

(quiet, but distinct fapping)

Rumors are that BF6 will only be available on the 5 and X because the PS4 and XB1 can't handle it :o

60 vs 60 game modes, biggest multiplayer maps in the history of video games.  Absolute insanity.  

@Dr. Do Itch Big I hope you're ready to put down the warzone and bang with the big boys again.  

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You’re on PS4 tho. 

bruh I’ve been soaking in anticipation for battlefield 6. 

I’m ready. 

We're gonna cop two 5s this summer. No need now.  And you were born ready, my man.  

I was watching my old BF1 clips on youtube a few days ago and you were going Chase Young on bammas on the castle map.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chew said:

We're gonna cop two 5s this summer. No need now.  And you were born ready, my man.  

I was watching my old BF1 clips on youtube a few days ago and you were going Chase Young on bammas on the castle map.  

The good ole days. Chew and Doc 5 kills combined but scoreboard leaders and the dub. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chew said:

(quiet, but distinct fapping)

Rumors are that BF6 will only be available on the 5 and X because the PS4 and XB1 can't handle it :o

60 vs 60 game modes, biggest multiplayer maps in the history of video games.  Absolute insanity.  

@Dr. Do Itch Big I hope you're ready to put down the warzone and bang with the big boys again.  

60 v 60 sounds like fewer players than Planetside 1 and 2 (1 had better battles) allowed on each continent at the same time.  Those were the biggest battles I’ve ever seen in video games.  

I used to compete in TWL and Cal leagues on the earlier battlefield games so many years ago.  Anyone remember those?  Toxic as hell itself, but some great gaming.  

• Like 1

Just want to say the new Mortal Kombat movie ****ING OWNED!

I loved everything about it other than the sound on HBO Max was some **** compared to what a bluray would be.  I'll get it on bluray when it comes out though.

But holy ****.  It is AWESOME.  I got hype so many times and Kano was ****ing fantastic.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, purbeast said:

Just want to say the new Mortal Kombat movie ****ING OWNED!

I loved everything about it other than the sound on HBO Max was some **** compared to what a bluray would be.  I'll get it on bluray when it comes out though.

But holy ****.  It is AWESOME.  I got hype so many times and Kano was ****ing fantastic.  

**** yeah can’t wait to watch it 

3 hours ago, max21 said:

**** yeah can’t wait to watch it 

Let me know your thoughts.

After having some time to cool down after the hype of watching it, it does have some flaws clearly, but I still loved everything about it.  There is one major thing that kind of bothered me but it was basically just me wanting the plot to be a bit different.  They are clearly going to try and make more of these and hopefully the gripe I have about it is resolved in the future.  But, I get why it was the way it was.

The MK movie, from a story telling perspective and from a "does it make sense" perspective was a hot mess and a terrible movie.

However, anyone who is watching MK for that stuff is watching it for the wrong reasons.

From a nostalgia, fun, authentic character look, capturing the big moments and a bad ass action flick perspective it was awesome.

As an aside... I downloaded MK XL on PS5 (it is free on the PS+ Collection) because of it and man I missed MK games. Also got my 8-year old the Injustice 2 game so he can learn fighters. He loves it. Can't wait until he's old enough to watch Kung Lao saw a dude in half. 

On 4/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You’re on PS4 tho. 

bruh I’ve been soaking in anticipation for battlefield 6. 

I’m ready. 

Rumors say CoD is going to be a mess this year. They gave it to Sledgehammer, which was supposed to release a game last year and Treyarch in 21... but they dropped the ball and Treyarch had to rush Cold War out. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Battlefield destroys CoD this year on everything but last gen. 

I have never been a BF guy but I am leaning towards BF this year given the current rumors of CoD. And CoD going back to WW2 is semi lame. I'm eager for Infinity Ward's next iteration of CoD though... MW2 should be lit if they learn lessons from MW. And they will. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I just want some good ole conquest 60 vs 60. I’m **** up all these bots. 

There's the savage Doc I know. 💪🏽BF6 reveal trailer is supposed to drop soon. 

No other FPS will be relevant for the next two years.  

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1