Did I make it in?

Giggidy 

edit: 😔 its over already 

edit2: giggidy 

Edited by Llevron
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, purbeast said:

FF7 is THE reason I hate RPG's now. 

So there is no shot in hell I will be downloading that game lol.

Can I interest you in a little Xenoblade Chronicles?  That's the game that really got me into RPGs.  And try as I might since then, I haven't been able to get into Final Fantasy.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Can I interest you in a little Xenoblade Chronicles?  That's the game that really got me into RPGs.  And try as I might since then, I haven't been able to get into Final Fantasy.

The only thing I hate more than JRPGs, is anime.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

The only thing I hate more than JRPGs, is anime.

Allow me to specify Xenoblade Chronicles 1/DE, not Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which decided to go all fan-service-heavy anime.

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Allow me to specify Xenoblade Chronicles 1/DE, not Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which decided to go all fan-service-heavy anime.

Just watched 30 seconds of that and it's a big fat NOPE!  Looks awful to me.

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Just watched 30 seconds of that and it's a big fat NOPE!  Looks awful to me.

:( You were supposed to be the chosen one that most understood my video game tastes.

Edited by PokerPacker
1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

:( You were supposed to be the chosen one that most understood my video game tastes.

You talking to the wrong dude about RPGs lol.  As I said, I have hated them since and because of FF7.  That was a really long time ago.

I did play South Park Fractured But Whole though and it was great, but solely because of the story and theme.  The battles were pretty hilarious too but they got boring like halfway through.

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

You talking to the wrong dude about RPGs lol.  As I said, I have hated them since and because of FF7.  That was a really long time ago.

I did play South Park Fractured But Whole though and it was great, but solely because of the story and theme.  The battles were pretty hilarious too but they got boring like halfway through.

Right, but if you hate them because of Final Fantasy, and I've never been able to get into Final Fantasy, it means all the RPGs I like, by transitive property, you like.

37 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So fam, how does one go about getting a PS5 these days? The **** has been out for like 6 months. What gives?

Yeah I am getting close to pulling the trigger, assuming they become available. Especially if the stimulus comes through.

10 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Right, but if you hate them because of Final Fantasy, and I've never been able to get into Final Fantasy, it means all the RPGs I like, by transitive property, you like.

Main reason I hated it was because of how long they started making the turns take.  I remember there being some mana power that took like 3 minutes and you couldn't skip it.  I remember some battles taking like 45 minutes.

Ain't nobody got time for that!

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

Main reason I hated it was because of how long they started making the turns take.  I remember there being some mana power that took like 3 minutes and you couldn't skip it.  I remember some battles taking like 45 minutes.

Thats why I said to try the remake when I thought it was free. They dont make those games like that anymore just because they are trying to win over people that dont like how slow the gameplay is. They are more like action games than RPGs now. IN some cases.....not all. Stuff like Dragon Warrior is staying classic. 

How about Kingdom Hearts, have you ever played that? FF7R is basically that on some serious steriods but way less hallucinogens.  

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Thats why I said to try the remake when I thought it was free. They dont make those games like that anymore just because they are trying to win over people that dont like how slow the gameplay is. They are more like action games than RPGs now. IN some cases.....not all. Stuff like Dragon Warrior is staying classic. 

How about Kingdom Hearts, have you ever played that? FF7R is basically that on some serious steriods but way less hallucinogens.  

But I hate anime and FF7 screams anime. 

And no I've never played Kingdom Hearts and never want to.

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

Xenoblade has real-time combat.  Ain't no long-ass battle animations you gotta wait through.

What part of "purbeast does not like anime/RPG/JRPG" are you all having trouble understanding lol.

You all sound like my wife trying to convince me to watch some Bravo show like Shaws of Sunset or the Kardashian show.   

It's not happening.  I don't like those games at all and have absolutely zero interest in them.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

What part of "purbeast does not like anime/RPG/JRPG" are you all having trouble understanding lol.

You all sound like my wife trying to convince me to watch some Bravo show like Shaws of Sunset or the Kardashian show.   

It's not happening.  I don't like those games at all and have absolutely zero interest in them.

I'm to really trying to convince you of anything honestly. Just asking you to further detail your opinion you offered. That you are so combative about it makes it that much more entertaining lol 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I'm to really trying to convince you of anything honestly. Just asking you to further detail your opinion you offered. That you are so combative about it makes it that much more entertaining lol 

I'm not combative at all.  Trust me I don't take a damn thing serious on the net.  Ya'll just wasting your time trying to get me to play those games.  

I know they are good games, just not games I have any interest in or would ever play because they'd bore me to death.

13 hours ago, Springfield said:

So fam, how does one go about getting a PS5 these days? The **** has been out for like 6 months. What gives?

I just scored the digital only PS5 on Amazon like 5 mins ago!  Says it will be delivered tomorrow. 

Ric Flair GIFs | Tenor

I've been trying since right after launch, not stalking stores, etc.  I signed up for NowInStock email and text alerts for all models and bundles for all stores.

I can't tell you how many times I hit the link immediately after getting the text and it was already sold out, got it into a cart a few times, then it wouldn't let me check out cause it was sold out.  I guess I got lucky today, unless they screw me over.  I'm sure @purbeast and some others might have some better resources on how to get one, cause it took almost 4 months for me.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 2

I haven't been paying much attention to the releases anymore since there isn't much $$$ to be made from it anymore and I'm officially done selling on eBay cause of their stupid policy changes.