Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

So I finally scored a PS5! In reference to the Last of Us 2 can you play the game without having played the last of us 1? I got the PS specifically for this game so I’m super stoked to pick it up and play. Just want to do it right. Thanks for the help..

i think they have the last of us 1 for free on ps plus or it’s at least on sale right now for cheap. This is the kind of game that if you want the full impact from the story you should play the original first. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

So I finally scored a PS5! In reference to the Last of Us 2 can you play the game without having played the last of us 1? I got the PS specifically for this game so I’m super stoked to pick it up and play. Just want to do it right. Thanks for the help..

go thru the first one. It’s worth it and tells

a singular cohesive story. Part 2 will mean a lot more if you play thru 1 first. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Play part 1 first.  There is a lot that will make A LOT more sense if you have played part 1.  Especially if it's super fresh in your head.  

You don't HAVE to, like it will still be a great game by itself, but you won't have the connection to the characters and a lot of events.

• Like 1

So glad I'm ridiculously behind on new video games and systems.  Buying old school games for -$20 is enough for this old, retired COD lobby stomper.

Speaking of which.  Skill-based matchmaking in pub lobbies seems to have ruined Call of Duty.  The best players in the world are posting 2/1 KD ratios in pubs.  Wtf.  Activision and the devs aren't even communicating to the fanbase anymore.  Sold out.

RIP COD.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Niche.  Real ones want 6 v 6 to be great, like it was for 6 years.  If I ever get around to going to Best Buy, I'm getting a controller for my cell phone.  Because Cod Mobile seems like the only one that isn't full of ****ery.

Huge as niche. It has overtaken fornite in active players. 

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

So glad I'm ridiculously behind on new video games and systems.  Buying old school games for -$20 is enough for this old, retired COD lobby stomper.

Speaking of which.  Skill-based matchmaking in pub lobbies seems to have ruined Call of Duty.  The best players in the world are posting 2/1 KD ratios in pubs.  Wtf.  Activision and the devs aren't even communicating to the fanbase anymore.  Sold out.

RIP COD.

CoD is fine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

so it’s ruined because it doesn’t put you in matches against subpar players where you can go 50-1? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

The Forest is on sale for $8.99 at the PS store until January 19th. 

Has anyone played this? I can’t tell what type of game it is. You build forts in the woods and fight zombies? Is it like ark? Are multiplayer people going to come in and wreck my ****?

——-

completely unrelated, this **** is hilarious 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Warzone has revived cod. 

I still love to play Warzone, it’s basically all my friends play. Unfortunately the new update has made some guns super overpowered, everyone runs the same loadout. Tons of guns and everyone uses about 6 of them, pretty lame. 

3 minutes ago, max21 said:

I still love to play Warzone, it’s basically all my friends play. Unfortunately the new update has made some guns super overpowered, everyone runs the same loadout. Tons of guns and everyone uses about 6 of them, pretty lame. 

Agree. It’s fun but dmr and Mac 10 are op. I’m waiting on them bringing the new map. Resurgence was cool but I need another verdansk size map. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, max21 said:

Try playing CW MP. The Mac-10 is the bane to my existence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

CW MP is terrbile. i tried it but i do not like it at all. 

I love it. It’s a lot of fun. I like it more than MW for sure. 

It’s awful when you don’t know the maps. But when you get the maps down and understand where the enemies come from/generally compile, it gets a lot better.

I’m addicted to CoD..lol. I don’t see that much difference from 7-8 years ago. But admittedly I’m not an expert.. The past couple days it’s done a lot of 3 vs 3 on smaller boards, and it’s pretty fun. As it was when I left, the story mode is shorter than ever. But overall, for me, it’s hard to put it down..lol.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Has anyone played this? I can’t tell what type of game it is. You build forts in the woods and fight zombies? Is it like ark? Are multiplayer people going to come in and wreck my ****?

I bought it 👍🏼

Will report back sometime next year

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1