Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 hours ago, Llevron said:

I would save and get and upgraded cyberdeck next. 

Hide contents

The ripper who gave you your first eyes, cant think of his name. But the only one you have to see in the beginning of the game....if you pay him back the 21000 he gives you access to his inventory. He has a purple/legendary cyberdesk that gives you 8 ram and 7 buffer....you will be able to get all three in your sleep after that. Its game breaking honestly.  

Doh!

Spoiler

I bought one with 9 RAM n 6 Buffers from one of the other Ripperdocs the other night. Think it was over $15k. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by clietas

Money seems fairly easy to earn. I'm level 12 with 25 street cred. Still running around Watson doing side hustles and fighting crimes. Still have over a dozen side quests to do there.

Having trouble with the blood pump that is sposta restore 60% of your health atm. Doesn't seem to work the same as the 50% one did. Things an absolute life saver definitely a necessity. 

Space Force soldier demoted after skipping training in order to get a PS5

A soldier in the United States’ always controversial Space Force has been demoted for ditching drills in order to acquire a PS5, a document has revealed.

Apparently, the Airman 1st Class (who was promptly demoted to from Senior Airman thanks to the transgression) was contacted by his superior and told to get to the class to which he simply replied: “Yolo, PS5 > letters of discipline.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 7

Anyone ever traded in a console to Best Buy before?

Thinking about trading in both my PS4 Pro and X1X there for $150 a piece.

Just curious about the process.  When I took my PS4 and X1 to Gamestop when I got a PS4 Pro and X1X, the process was very long.  And I had wiped my console prior to going but they had to get into the dash to be sure everything worked and it loaded up games.  But that took longer as a brand new fresh system to do than if my accounts were on there and it loaded right up, and then we could have wiped it out.

So I'm curious if anyone knows how the process at Best Buy is.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Who saw this coming!? A game with dildos as weapons and hidden around was poorly planned and executed. 

I, for one, am totally shocked.

That **** was totally overblown though. I was thinking about that today. I have spend 20 hours in this game just doing random **** and I havent seen a single dildo. I kinda want my money back because of that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

That **** was totally overblown though. I was thinking about that today. I have spend 20 hours in this game just doing random **** and I havent seen a single dildo. I kinda want my money back because of that. 

Bro...

The dild in question is called ‘Sir John Phallustiff’ – a reference to Sir John Falstaff, a lecherous knight from a few of Shakespeare’s plays. It’s also a Cyberpunk 2077 iconic weapon– which means you can upgrade it throughout the game; even as you level up, your generously sized marital aid should always be by your side.

It’s a damn weapon.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yeah, me neither. It was an initial onslaught though lol.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, me neither. It was an initial onslaught though lol.

See most of my problem is that i haven't completed the into story missions yet. I just decided to do that first brain dance last night. 

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Travel here at your own risk it’s not safe for work and shows a picture of said weapon.

https://cyberpunk2077.wiki.fextralife.com/Sir+John+Phallustiff

Also, I saw an article that said it vibrates.

Thanks for the NSFW warning lol.