Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nope. Harmless little dirty blonde hacker, just carrying around a gigantic sniper rifle.

But they still put her down like animals

Well I'm stumped.  Maybe you just need to put a few Thin Blue Line patches on your jacket and get a Blue Lives Matter shirt.

• Haha 4

Shoutout to @Fresh8686 for the recommendation on the LG 120hz for under $500.

My son is in heaven right now with that and the Series X.  It’s beautiful.

We even did the dramatic, open all the gifts with the Series X being the ‘last’ and then said “Hey, go grab me a bottle of water out of the office” where the TV sat with a bow.  He freaked out.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Wife got me Spiderman for PS5 for Xmas.

Yesterday I told her just to return it since I won't play it and it will be a waste of money.

She was like "there really aren't many options for PS5 and my brother (who is a gamer and we talk often) said you might like that one."

So I basically said yeah there are no games for these consoles right now and I have no clue why everyone wants them so badly right now, myself included lol.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Wife got me Spiderman for PS5 for Xmas.

Yesterday I told her just to return it since I won't play it and it will be a waste of money.

She was like "there really aren't many options for PS5 and my brother (who is a gamer and we talk often) said you might like that one."

So I basically said yeah there are no games for these consoles right now and I have no clue why everyone wants them so badly right now, myself included lol.

My main want for it is for the improvement of PSVR....I'm guessing it will be a HUGE jump in performance from the OG PS4

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

My main want for it is for the improvement of PSVR....I'm guessing it will be a HUGE jump in performance from the OG PS4

All I've done so far is Beat Saber.  I tried to do other games but every time the game would start the move controllers turned off.  And when I turned them back on it went back to the home screen.

I also realized I can't play games that don't use the move controllers because I sold my PS4 and the PS5 controller doesn't work with it lol.

So I need to get a DS4 at some point.