Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yup. Done. 

I'll probably just nab an X and a PS5 (was initially gonna hold off on the 5 til Spring time-ish), just to play Cyberpunk.

****es got me good. CDPR gonna have to make it up to folks with airtight patching and an epic Witcher 4 after this craziness 

Xbox gamepass just got Skyrim!  Might not be your cup of tea though....

• Haha 5

Did no one else watch this earlier?  This place looks ****ing awesome.  Glad to hear that they are going to be making Super Nintendo World in the USA too.  No clue how long it will take to come about though.

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hmm, just noticed another Cyberpunk patch. Will see if this solves some stuff.

It would be fun if someone kidnapped all those impatient Corpo shareholders and made them work on the game, instead of the employees theyve already crunched into dust. 

https://mp1st.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-update-1-05-december-18-released

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Honestly at this point I don’t think it would matter if it did. Too little to late if you can’t even buy it anymore 

I was reading on Reddit that a lot of people can’t back out of settings with the new patch. Meme game is gonna meme.

Just now, KDawg said:

I was reading on Reddit that a lot of people can’t back out of settings with the new patch. Meme game is gonna meme.

I had noticed my settings changed.....it was running smooth so I didn’t try and change anything yet. 

You would think they would learn from rushing **** at some point. 

4 hours ago, KDawg said:

Narrator: It didnt. 

Nah. Crashes and out of nowhere flatlining has stopped, at least, so it's playable again. They claimed in the details that they solved the HDR issue. Somehow it looks even worse now. 

This is gonna be a long road back for them.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Should have kept Cyberpunk a PC exclusive until the optimized version for PS5 and XSX were ready.

There's a lot they can do with the world and the city they've built. Night City itself is so well made that they can easily get 5-6 years out of this game. I mean GTA5 has now spanned 3 console generations and this game has much more to offer, both for story DLC or online modes.

• Like 2

Still struggling on PS4. firefight + automatic weapons in a crowd of people equals delayed reaction/auto-crash. Debilitating framerate drops. People and police still teleport out of nowhere. Boxes of text still hang around long after dialogue.  Too much to list, really.

Only thing that's gotten better with this latest patch is that you dont randomly die while walking/driving down the street and the rate of random crashes has gone down.

IGN really was being generous with that 4 rating.  I'd give it a 2. Not even remotely playable on base,  last gen consoles.

Shame, really. Vish is right, the game really seems wonderous, content wise. But this is without a doubt the messiest rollout that I can ever remember. No Man's Sky is like paradise compared to this, and that games bugs could've legitimately given people ptsd

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I saw that Microsoft is giving out $5 for their online store through a certain email that contains a "scratcher". Has anyone else got such an email? I've been looking through mine and I can't seem to find it.

I got an email last week with the scratcher. It's generally hit or miss with Microsoft emails for me. Make sure you are signed up for them (obviously) and know that the codes for the free $ go fast. So even if you got the email, it could still be worthless. 

Edit...here is what the body of it looked like. 

20201219-222056.jpg

Anyone here ever play Remnant: From the Ashes?

Edited by The Evil Genius

9 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I got an email last week with the scratcher. It's generally hit or miss with Microsoft emails for me. Make sure you are signed up for them (obviously) and know that the codes for the free $ go fast. So even if you got the email, it could still be worthless. 

Edit...here is what the body of it looked like. 

20201219-222056.jpg

Anyone here ever play Remnant: From the Ashes?

Cool, I'll take another look to be sure. I'm quite broke at the moment and I wouldn't mind spending $5 on a cheap game to keep me busy.

I played Remnants of the Ashes and I wasn't really a fan. The repitition of a souls like game with guns really makes for boring gameplay. On the other hand, there are a lot of parts where enemies spawn out of nowhere, which ruins the planning of knowing where your enemies are in a souls like game.

Wrote this on the phone, sorry for lack of punctuation. 

Has anyone tried PSVR on PS5?

Last night we were playing Beat Saber which was fine, but then we tried playing a demo disc. As soon as the game loaded up the move controllers turned off. Then as soon as I turned on a move controller, it took me back to the home screen. Then I'd load the game and the move controller turns off. And that kept happening.

I then tried it with Astrobot and the same behavior happened.

Then I realized that you need a controller for Astrobot and I had just sold my PS4 and the DS5 doesn't work with it cause it needs that light lol. So now I need a DS4 to play old PSVR games.

Anyone heard of Phasmophobia?  Looks like an interesting co-op horror game where you investigate paranormal phenomena using typical tools of the trade.  One of the really interesting aspects of the game is that it has a form of voice recognition, so a spirit may react to what you say.  It may appear if you ask if anybody is there, it may get upset if you curse at it, and it may respond to questions via a ouiji board.

Game supports VR, but it's not required, so you can get the immersive experience if you have it available, but can still play with your friends who may not.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, purbeast said:

Has anyone tried PSVR on PS5?

Last night we were playing Beat Saber which was fine, but then we tried playing a demo disc. As soon as the game loaded up the move controllers turned off. Then as soon as I turned on a move controller, it took me back to the home screen. Then I'd load the game and the move controller turns off. And that kept happening.

I then tried it with Astrobot and the same behavior happened.

Then I realized that you need a controller for Astrobot and I had just sold my PS4 and the DS5 doesn't work with it cause it needs that light lol. So now I need a DS4 to play old PSVR games.

Hmmm...send me a PS5 and I'll tell ya if I have the same issues...

• Haha 1

After doing all the side quests and busting all the crimes in Watson I finally went to The Afterlife to continue the main quest. **** crashed my PC. Latest hotfix lists "The Heist crash" as one of the resolved issues. Apparently not. 😒

Mayhaps it'll be fixed once I return from visiting my folks for Xmas. Prolly not tho. 

3 hours ago, clietas said:

After doing all the side quests and busting all the crimes in Watson I finally went to The Afterlife to continue the main quest. **** crashed my PC. Latest hotfix lists "The Heist crash" as one of the resolved issues. Apparently not. 😒

Mayhaps it'll be fixed once I return from visiting my folks for Xmas. Prolly not tho. 

If that crashed your PC then it might legit blow my bros house up. Things seem to be finally calming down on my end. Had to start over because of a crash in the middle of saving. 

Now I am a feisty fem Streetpunk netrunner. And this time I'm running multiple saves so that **** doesn't happen again.