Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

They should've done the tinkering themselves to optimize it for the last gen console users. Lot of them would expect it to just work out of the box without further user input.

But I think a lot of people are being overly picky.  It seems like there's no middle ground with lot of these players

• Like 2

I'm playing Cyberpunk on PC and haven't had any gamebreaking bugs. The only issues have been minor UI glitches like things not showing up in the menu or quests not being able to be tracked on the map, or random sounds not going away when they should(that usually gets fixed with a simple reload).

The game is quite good once you get into the flow of things, just takes a bit because the game throws a lot at you and the systems can take a while to get down. I've got a pretty sweet stealth pistol build going.

Its a good game, but not earth shattering amazing since it tries to be a lot of different games and is just good to pretty good at all of it instead of out of this world at a few things. Its basically an Elder Scrolls/Witcher/GTA/Deus Ex hybrid.

Edited by Warhead36
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, bearrock said:

They should've done the tinkering themselves to optimize it for the last gen console users. Lot of them would expect it to just work out of the box without further user input.

But I think a lot of people are being overly picky.  It seems like there's no middle ground with lot of these players

Rumor was all of these delays were because performance on last gen.  Looks like those rumors turned out to be true.

If you’re on PC give this a shot to increase performance:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/kcka6t/unlock_your_cyberpunk_2077_memory_pool_budget/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I gained like 20 frames from this alone and now I’m able to run it with Ray Tracing turned on and 60+ FPS. 

They should have never put this game on last gen. It’s horribly optimized right now on PC, where only high end rigs can get the most out of it. The last gen videos are just painful to watch. They did their own game disservice because when it runs properly, it’s actually amazing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I have no problem buying games or systems on launch and usually will for but with everything going around about this, I don't want my first experience to be tainted by glitches or potatoes. 

I had one of my home girls on PS5 just tell me hers is trash and now she doesn’t wanna play it anymore. Like literally can’t play some missions cause NPCs are already dead and you can’t loot  them to get the items needed to progress. Lots of crashes. The works 

Anybody out there playing FFXIV or Monster Hunter: World? Just curious as I've got some friends playing both so I'm usually on one or the other when I get time for games. (Just started MHW really.)

I have a friend who's streaming Cyberpunk for our play group so I'm not planning to buy it myself, I'll just live vicariously.

3 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

Anybody out there playing FFXIV or Monster Hunter: World? Just curious as I've got some friends playing both so I'm usually on one or the other when I get time for games. (Just started MHW really.)

I have a friend who's streaming Cyberpunk for our play group so I'm not planning to buy it myself, I'll just live vicariously.

The only reason I don’t play FFXIV is cause I can’t find a static so if y’all need a particular job I’ll try to make time to make it work. That’s probably my favorite game ever. For sure the best final fantasy. 

I used to play the hell out of MHW. Just haven’t for a while. 

5 minutes ago, clietas said:

My first character had his ding dong poking through his pants at one point. 🤭

Changing pants fixed it thankfully. 

I got in a fistfight and went to inventory to switch to machete, and my character is in a boxing stance, breasts happily bouncing through her blazer. :ols:

• Like 1

Started Red Dead 2 last night. Played for at most an hour... but I was pretty unimpressed with the gameplay. Graphics are beautiful. Voices are crisp...

But the hold X, tap X for 8 minutes at a time, get somewhere and look around for stuff but it’s not clear what you’re looking for so walk around tapping the pick up button around everything mechanic is kind of lackluster. 

Horse riding is clunky feeling from a controller standpoint. 

Does it get better? First impression is that I don’t want to waste more time on this one. I picked up God of War III Remastered and Horizon Zero Dawn Complete for dirt cheap and I think I’d rather play those than waste time on RDR2

FYI Best Buy going to have PS5 and XSX for sale in 10 mins at 9am ET.

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

Started Red Dead 2 last night. Played for at most an hour... but I was pretty unimpressed with the gameplay. Graphics are beautiful. Voices are crisp...

But the hold X, tap X for 8 minutes at a time, get somewhere and look around for stuff but it’s not clear what you’re looking for so walk around tapping the pick up button around everything mechanic is kind of lackluster. 

Horse riding is clunky feeling from a controller standpoint. 

Does it get better? First impression is that I don’t want to waste more time on this one. I picked up God of War III Remastered and Horizon Zero Dawn Complete for dirt cheap and I think I’d rather play those than waste time on RDR2

I saw my buddy play RDR2 for about 5 minutes and that was more than enough for me.  Just not a fan of those games.

Horse riding in Ghost of Tsushima was awesome.  I didn't see any horse riding in RDR2 to compare it to but in Tsushima they got that thing nailed down perfectly.

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Horse riding in Ghost of Tsushima was awesome.  I didn't see any horse riding in RDR2 to compare it to but in Tsushima they got that thing nailed down perfectly.

Ghosts is on my to play list... Don't know where it's going to factor in...

Still have:

Red Dead 2 (if I continue)

New Game + on GoW + Extra Exploration

GoW 3 Remastered

Horizon Zero Dawn

Spider-Man Remaster

Miles Morales

Demon Souls

In 2021 GoW:Ragnarok and Horizon Forbidden West. 

At some point Witcher 3 as well. 

But I do want to experience Ghosts. Probably Black Friday next year :ols: