Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graphics definitely arent anything to write home about on PS4 (I have a 4k Vizio, so, nothing special). That wasn't something I was gonna worry about all that much, considering it's last gen.

I like the whole Mad Max feel so far, though I've just started. The immersive interior car cam is wonderful.  Didn't really get why all the car stuff I saw in other vids was from third person perspective. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The immersive interior car cam is wonderful.  Didn't really get why all the car stuff I saw in other vids was from third person perspective. 

I can only drive in 3rd person. Even then not very wells. Tried the first person view and immediately crashed into a future Lamborghini. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Lol, it would appear that the dildo stuff is real. Just randomly came across one while climbing the telecom tower :ols:

I ran across a ying yang penis poster in someones apartment. 🤭

Only thing killing me is the subtitles. I speak and understand English ok enough to follow along thanks. I only see how to turn off the subtitles for the "background chats". 😐

• Haha 1

Man just looking at 2 minutes of that video purbeast posted and I’m going to get lost every 5 minutes in this game. Might as well overlay a map across the entire screen. I’m normally great with directions but that **** looks chaotic. Like me looking at this city and feeling lost i imagine is how my wife feels whenever she leaves our driveway 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, clietas said:

I can only drive in 3rd person. Even then not very wells. Tried the first person view and immediately crashed into a future Lamborghini. 

I ran across a ying yang penis poster in someones apartment. 🤭

Only thing killing me is the subtitles. I speak and understand English ok enough to follow along thanks. I only see how to turn off the subtitles for the "background chats". 😐

The screen prompts are what's getting me. Too bright and transparent. Probably wouldn't be a problem at night, but rn it's tough to read in bright daylight in the desert

And the melee, oh yes. This game is gonna be fun. Probably the best melee system I've experienced in fps. Every method of combat seems fun, though the bots in the tutorial take a **** ton of bullets to bring down.

Haven't come across any bugs yet. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

32 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

And the melee, oh yes. This game is gonna be fun. Probably the best melee system I've experienced in fps. Every method of combat seems fun, though the bots in the tutorial take a **** ton of bullets to bring down.

Haven't come across any bugs yet. 

Melee was good until I started running into groups of 6 plus punks out in the open streets. Playing on very hard prolly isn't helping I guess. 

3 minutes ago, clietas said:

Melee was good until I started running into groups of 6 plus punks out in the open streets. Playing on very hard prolly isn't helping I guess. 

Is there lock-on? I'm playing on Hard. Cant be any worse than KCD. You likely wont find a more punishing melee system. 

Anywho, I'm tailoring my build to melee. Hopefully it works out. Maybe theres some perks/buffs that balance things out

Edited by Mr. Sinister

37 minutes ago, purbeast said:

This is the first I've heard of this game, and HOLY **** does it look fantastic!

Oh man. Right down my alley

38 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Full chub

Right? Literally stopped me in my tracks on my inaugural Cyberpunk playthrough. E3 2021 is gonna be serious .

Got about 40 minutes to get in some more Cyberpunk before I gotta work.

Idk I didn’t think Andromeda was bad. It wasn’t ME1-3 but it had better combat, better skills tree but it just didn’t deliver on a story as compelling as the trilogy. I played it several months after release so it was already patched from all the launch bugs. Maybe that changed my perception. 

As a stand-alone game, it was fun. As a successor to the OG trilogy, it didn’t capture the magic. Maybe BioWare gets its **** together with this one. 

God I hope so. The Mass Effect universe is sooo good, and it’s a travesty that it didn’t get spun off into movies or TV shows. There are a lot of cool stories to be told within it.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean I hope it all works out great but this will be one I let yall test for me before I play it. 

I played both andromeda and Anthem at launch. They have only gotten less trustworthy as a company since then. 

However, yall say its good then im selling a kidney for it. 

• Haha 1