Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: Good News - Ossoff has been called the winner - So Congrats to GA Senators Elect Warnock and Ossoff!

goskins10

25 minutes ago, Bacon said:

When this pandemic is over, I want to fly out to ATL and spend money in their lovely economy. 

Come on over!!  @skinsmarydu, I and a few others will show you around!  It's a nice city with lot's a great food and good sites to see. MLK Memorial is a must. We can have a Washington Football Team get together!!  All are invited!!  

30 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Come on over!!  @skinsmarydu, I and a few others will show you around!  It's a nice city with lot's a great food and good sites to see. MLK Memorial is a must. We can have a Washington Football Team get together!!  All are invited!!  

Thank you, sounds great! I haven't been there since I was 5 years old, to visit my aunt during the 1996 Olympics. The city has changed a lot since then. 

I wonder if seeing Loeffler and Perdue lose in GA is the straw that makes any GOP politicians rethink hitching their political hopes to Trump and his followers? He didn't really campaign for them when he was suppose to, he unintentionally suppressed the republican vote, and he might end up in serious legal trouble once out of the White House.

• goskins10 changed the title to Congrats to GA Senator Elect Warnock. Ossoff ahead 16,400!

I hate to be that guy, but I don't think Mitch is all that concerned. He flooded the courts with garbage judges for life and he won his election, so he's safe for another six years. He knows he gets to try again in a couple of years and what he's "accomplished" so far won't be backtracked. However, if we really want to sock it to him, we have to do this again in two years...and every two years. Make Mitch a non factor from here on out. Now, I'm going to drink my morning coffee and enjoy the news.

Archived