Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: Good News - Ossoff has been called the winner - So Congrats to GA Senators Elect Warnock and Ossoff!

goskins10

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If Ossoff does win..who gets the majority leader title for the Democrats? Schumer (ugh)? Wonder if Liz Warren would be up for it...

theyre going to most likely give it to chuck, just because he's in line (not because he's the most popular). there are way better options, but worse options as well.. at least turtleman is out and they'll actually start voting on things again

2 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

theyre going to most likely give it to chuck, just because he's in line (not because he's the most popular). there are way better options, but worse options as well.. at least turtleman is out and they'll actually start voting on things again

Doesn't matter, honestly.  The gatekeeper is gonna be Joe Manchen.  He screwed us during Obama's first, he's salivating now.

10 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Doesn't matter, honestly.  The gatekeeper is gonna be Joe Manchen.  He screwed us during Obama's first, he's salivating now.

Even with manchen as the gatekeeper, they can at least put the 100s of bills that the house passed up for vote now. Then all they have to do is convince 1 registered democrat to vote for democrats bills. Much better place than where we were before

Not to mention, biden will no longer have issues with judge and cabinet appointments, which is huge

One last thing before I go to bed (for real this time): for the past four years, I've been reading the news like I was receiving a test back that I know I failed. It wasn't fun, I didn't enjoy it, but I had to see. Good to know that the news will actually have some importance now...IF the Dems take the Senate.

Just now, mammajamma said:

Even with manchen as the gatekeeper, they can at least put the 100s of bills that the house passed up for vote now. Then all they have to do is convince 1 registered democrat to vote for democrats bills. Much better place than where we were before

Not to mention, biden will no longer have issues with judge and cabinet appointments, which is huge

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Pretty excited about dropping Mitch for Manchin as “gatekeeper”.

You should be too.

Totally agree.  I guess what I wrote came across as "bitter" when its really more "tired and drank too much rum".  I'm ecstatic!

Archived