Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Dallas Football Team

TK

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Holcomb is our best LB

It's not close.

He and a upgrade LB in the offseason + KPL on the bench getting some burn, especially on downs he is in coverage to the flats and our LBs are a much better group. 

11 minutes ago, Long Time Fan said:

Not sure I agree with the logic.  You can question the decision to go for 2 but the name Riverboat Ron suggests that's simply who he is.   The fanbase may need to get used to going for it on 4th and 1, going for 2 if it will win the game etc.  You can agree or disagree that it's the right approach but there was no guarantee we were going to win if the game went to overtime.  The idea that winning this week somehow makes the decision from last week worst I don't agree with.  There have been some questionable decisions by Ron this year but I don't see going for two last week as one of them and I definitely don't see it as something that haunts the team a week later etc.   

i do agree that at the time, the decision to go for two was good, I’m just saying what i think the poster was talking about. Which, if we do hold on to win today, it wouldn’t be silly to wonder what could’ve happened had we just kicked the extra point. 3-4 and 1st place would be better than 2-5 and half a game out of first (especially with Dallas vs Philly being next week)

Archived