Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Prediction Thread - Cards vs. The Football Team

zCommander

Any game where the opponent has a big advantage in offensive talent is gonna be a L for me. 

Defense is good but it’s really hard for any defense to be good week to week in the modern NFL. Hope we don’t get too down on the team if this gets ugly. Don’t expect much from the offense at any point this season. Hopefully we can get some turnovers to set up short fields. 

WFT 17

AZ 28

I have no idea.  The media isn't giving The Team any credit because they played the Eagles' second string due to all of their injuries.  Based on all the problems that still exist, its sounds like The Team is still on course for at least a top 5 draft pick.  I  want to see what the defense does against the Cardinals.  Fans and foes alike think the OL is atrocious, so I'm not expecting much from the offense.  Hopefully the defensive line can keep the WFT in the game.  If I have to pick a team and score...

Cardinals 23

The Team 17

Okay clown...

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/one-analyst-believes-washington-will-lose-30-cardinals-week-2

"They beat the Niners, they play Washington," he said. "I'll tell you right now, they're going to beat [Washington] by 30."

It's hard to predict a 30-point blowout when the team you're expecting to get destroyed has such a formidable defense. But hey, DeSean Jackson gave this team bulletin board material in Week 1 and everything seemed to work out. 

41 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Okay clown...

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/one-analyst-believes-washington-will-lose-30-cardinals-week-2

"They beat the Niners, they play Washington," he said. "I'll tell you right now, they're going to beat [Washington] by 30."

It's hard to predict a 30-point blowout when the team you're expecting to get destroyed has such a formidable defense. But hey, DeSean Jackson gave this team bulletin board material in Week 1 and everything seemed to work out. 

He's an NBA Analyst and trying to be another Cowherd, Bayless, etc.

I don't see how our defense gives up the huge amount of points that many are predicting.

Imagine if we do NOT get off to a slow start like we did against the Eagles. We could have a good handle on them. Everyone knows our defense is legit.

They're good, but they're not a Surf N Turf offense.

I'm not sure what that meant exactly, but it sounded good.

11 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't see how our defense gives up the huge amount of points that many are predicting.

Imagine if we do NOT get off to a slow start like we did against the Eagles. We could have a good handle on them. Everyone knows our defense is legit.

I'd look at it the other way until we truly know which half was more accurate. It was 17-0 and the doors were about to fall off before an interception swung the game. Given some of the plays the Eagles missed, that could have been a 30-point game against this formidable D. 

20 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm scared honestly..fitz gives us fits...last time we played him he broke a record of some sort I wanna say..we still won but he's still good..and Hopkins...so glad he's with the cardinals so I can watch him play..he's, right next to Mclaurin, my favorite receiver...if the defense shuts down the cardinals offense I'll call them legit..I predicted 19 17 skins..I'll spot Murray 7 and hopkins 7..they miss a field goal and make one.

This will be a fight for five rings. 

I just finished fourteen million six hundred and five computer simulations and the Strange news isn't favorable for the Football Team.

In most scenarios we get blown out while seemingly HALF of our players are lost. In the rest we merely lose in a humiliating fashion. Only in one single simulation did I encounter a scenario where we actually won the EndGame.

But even that victory did not come without great sacrifice.

For us to win  Steve Rogers must return from the past ancient and Infinitely War weary and Tony Stark must fall never to stand again.

Redskins: 17

Cadinals: 13

Farewell to a real man of iron. sniff

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

The good news is it’s a later kick off over here, just after 9pm. I have no work on Monday, so I get to chill out on the beers and watch the game. After all the crap that has gone before, I’m actually looking forward to the game. 

yea, great... game starts at 3 am here.

giphy.gif

Which is a Monday!

giphy.gif

Archived