Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Prediction Thread - Cards vs. The Football Team

zCommander

Football Team 26.

Cards  23.

JDR has instilled enough disciplined pass rush to contain Murray ... but not gonna completely stop him.

Haskins 60%+ completions ... heavy dose of dinks/dunks/quick slants.

Logan has another TD.

4 field goals.

Tress helps control field position.

win turnover differential.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ok..yall heard it here..we have a prize to offer the first person to predict the score correctly...a $5 bill from me and one from @zskins...did I get that right?..

No that is incorrect. You are going to give $10. I am going to give $5 in spirit only. :D

Okay so there are some predictions in the Washington Arizona game of the week thread we will use both threads for this week..but starting next week let's stick to making only one prediction thread..I believe @zskins has nominated him self to start said thread after this week 😀

I am sure you can start next week's thread instead and give out prizes as well. :)

1 minute ago, zskins said:

No that is incorrect. You are going to give $10. I am going to give $5 in spirit only. :D

I am sure you can start next week's thread instead and give out prizes as well. :)

Oh cool..ok..sounds good...its official..5 dollars to the winner...I'm to broke to go 10 lol..

I STILL don't like the Cards from when they were in the same Division and keep the Team out of the playoffs with that BS TD call when Pat Fischer obviously knocked the ball out.😡🤬

Sorry ... had to get that out. 🥴😉

However, I think those razzle-frackin' birds win:taz:  24-17

:229:The Rook

Skins need to figure out how to limit Murray.  Putting a spy on him will be key.  I trust JDR will put together a plan about how to do that.   Corners need to do their job against Hopkins and Fitzgerald which is a tall task.  Turner needs to get Haskins and the offense going faster.  This could be a track meet.  First one to 24+ points wins.  

WFT:  27

AZ:  20

37 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Bruh, those are the type of L's we are widely acclaimed for taking

We’re 3-0 against the browns actually, since I’ve been a fan. We beat them in our 6-2 run in 08, and in our 7 game winning streak to end 2012, and then beat them in 2016 as well. So, even when we’ve been average (8-8 in 2008, and 8-7-1 in 2016) we’ve still managed to win against them 

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

We’re 3-0 against the browns actually, since I’ve been a fan.

You're like 12 years old tho... Not a big enough sample size...

Point is, we have not been good enough get guaranteed W's against any team, because of the chaotic nature of the franchise. 

Since money’s on the line I’m only going with a 21 point range for each team to be sporting.

Redskins will score between 14 to 35 points

Cardinals will score between 10 to 31 points

The winner will most likely be the team that has the most points when the game is over.

Bitcoin or gold bullion are my preferred method of payment but I will accept a personal check made out to cash (no bouncers please, I do litigate).

Address is in my profile but I’ll post it here anyway:

Attention: “Mac” MaCready

U.S. National Science Institute

Station 4

Antarctica

Archived