Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Chadwick Boseman

Spaceman Spiff

Wow, this really sucks. I've never seen interviews with him, so I dont know what kind of a person he was. I don't watch hardly any interviews at all with actors and actresses. But from the looks of it he was a great person as well, which of course makes it harder for everyone to come to terms with his death. 

I thought he was younger than 43, by a lot. 

I know it's been said before but 2020 friggin blows. I can't wait to see this year in hindsight. Hopefully to see that we've survived and made the best of things. Still a long way to go.

Rest easy Mr. Boseman

By all accounts, Chadwick Boseman was a generous man with an infectious smile. A classic actor who worked hard and persevered to become truly successful. It isn’t fair.

I had no idea he was even sick. To deal with something like that so privately, knowing that the end could come soon. That’s gotta be incredibly scary.

Jeezus...this just came completely out of nowhere. What a real kick to the crotch. Chadwick was one of the good ones. #wakandaforever

I do wonder if they'll go through with Black Panther 2 now. Do they just recast him and pretend its the same guy or as someone said above, bring up his death in some honorable/heroic way and introduce a new character?

Chadwick Boseman had a nobility of spirit that exuded off the screen in movies like Black Panther and 42. I’ll never forget what he did for me, in being able to see black nobility, leadership, as an advanced culture alive on the screen. It ****ing hurts that he’s gone. 

I ****ing hate that we’ve lost John Lewis, Elijah Cummings, and now Chadwick Boseman in the past 2 years. So many of my heroes passing on. 

this continues to really mess with me

i keep falling into the ancient line of 'why do so many vile cretins continue to exists and even thrive while such a positive being goes away'

i figure i have as good an answer as available to that query as exists but i succumb to the emotion and howl at the moon anyway

he was a figure that actually left me feeling and thinking good and positive things on a number of fronts every time i saw him in any capacity

really missing him already and what i hoped was to come

watching videos of people in theaters reacting to him showing up in Endgame, and reading what that moment (and black panther) meant to people. im not even that into marvel movies (and never saw Endgame), but watching/reading these has me in tears. his mark on this world is undeniable

Archived