Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Chadwick Boseman

Spaceman Spiff

4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

No idea he was even sick.

**** man

I think he had kept it a secret... maybe? Here’s an article from April about his dramatic weight loss, explaining it was for a role. https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/chadwick-boseman-weight-loss-explained-da-5-bloods/amp/

My wife’s aunt died of colon cancer last year. She wasn’t diagnosed until she was ready to be admitted to hospice (**** you American healthcare system). I saw her a few weeks before her diagnosis and she had wasted away to almost nothing. 

**** it

i thought he looked def more slight of build in some shots in the last two avengers and then in recent photos he looked so comparatively thin  to me that i wondered if it was for some  role...****

rip 

you will remain an important, loved, and much-viewed actor and person for a very long time

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

**** it

i thought he looked def more slight of build in some shots in the last two avengers and then in recent photos he looked so comparatively thin  to me that i wondered if it was for some  role...****

Right. Saw him on tv at All Star Weekend for the NBA (this is like 6 months back) and he definitely looked not only thin, but rather subdued as well. I, like a lot of other people I'm sure, noticed, but just figured it was actor type **** like you said. Probably already knew by then he didn't have much time left.

Just found out and I am stunned and saddened :( He battled through this without telling anyone, still made huge films, still made a massive cultural impact, and was loved by people around the world. Many people underestimate the positive power that actors, actresses, and films have...they touch people's lives.

Archived