Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Posted (edited)

****ing unbelievable.  2020 is not messing around.  

Boseman was great in everything I've seen him in.  This is really sad, he was a tremendous talent with a lot to look forward to.  Didn't even know he had cancer.  

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

No idea he was even sick.

**** man

I think he had kept it a secret... maybe? Here’s an article from April about his dramatic weight loss, explaining it was for a role. https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/chadwick-boseman-weight-loss-explained-da-5-bloods/amp/

My wife’s aunt died of colon cancer last year. She wasn’t diagnosed until she was ready to be admitted to hospice (**** you American healthcare system). I saw her a few weeks before her diagnosis and she had wasted away to almost nothing. 

• Sad 1

Unbelievable. Didn’t even know he was going through that and he dropped some great performances during that time. he was a terrific actor and had a rare charisma that just popped off the screen. so sad. 

2020 ****ing sucks. Can we just admit the Mayans miscalculated by 8 years? 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

**** it

i thought he looked def more slight of build in some shots in the last two avengers and then in recent photos he looked so comparatively thin  to me that i wondered if it was for some  role...****

rip 

you will remain an important, loved, and much-viewed actor and person for a very long time

• Like 2

Brutal gut punch.

Remember going to see Black Panther in theaters and seeing folks dressing in attire from different African cultures.

That left a mark ill never forget, RIP, Chadwick.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

**** it

i thought he looked def more slight of build in some shots in the last two avengers and then in recent photos he looked so comparatively thin  to me that i wondered if it was for some  role...****

Right. Saw him on tv at All Star Weekend for the NBA (this is like 6 months back) and he definitely looked not only thin, but rather subdued as well. I, like a lot of other people I'm sure, noticed, but just figured it was actor type **** like you said. Probably already knew by then he didn't have much time left.

Just found out and I am stunned and saddened :( He battled through this without telling anyone, still made huge films, still made a massive cultural impact, and was loved by people around the world. Many people underestimate the positive power that actors, actresses, and films have...they touch people's lives.

• Like 1