Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

On 3/3/2023 at 1:30 PM, tshile said:

I’m not convinced Ron is a great coach from a winning perspective

buy players love him. And by every account he’s a stand up dude. 

He’s more CEO and that’s probably a great role for him. I could see him transition to team president. 

im more concerned about the EB hiring. We couldn’t get anyone of notable talent due to the sale of the team. He couldn’t get a job elsewhere. And people are acting like both sides having no options but each other somehow speaks to how great of a hire it is. 

but it’s likely a new owner wipes it all out anyways so, just a short term problem. 

as long as he guts the FO and has zero say in anything football related than fine. But he hired a legion of boomers once. He'd likely do it again

8 hours ago, Zim489 said:

as long as he guts the FO and has zero say in anything football related than fine. But he hired a legion of boomers once. He'd likely do it again

Ron is worse Gm.

If we get new owner in the summer, that would be the one of things the new owner does. Fire Ron’s gms and strip Ron of gm duties. If Ron doesn’t like that, he can walk. We’ll give EB or Jack the job.

Ron only took this job because he got the Gm power. He just got fired and Dan gave him all the power. Now, would he just come here as Gm, no. He’s a coach but any named coach would take this job in 2020 without that Gm power. Ron has done a poor job in that role in addition to the coaching.

So a new owner will just want him in the coach role and his shiny new Gm will decide whether to keep him or not. Though given Ron’s history; he’s likely to be first coach fired.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

@Skinsinparadise A lot going on here at home.  Shane is with Kansas Jayhawks as a QCC and he will be the same here and down to the 2 candidates Karl and Bobby. I think I got it.  LOL.  :806: 

Edited by RWJ

32 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

THIS IS A FIREABLE OFFENSE!!!!!!

(Did I do that right?)

Ron did this, and missing on Kemps wasn't even the worst. Ron could have had Sean Payton come on as our WRs coach, but he's cheap and his glasses are rectangular, so he set us back by 15 years. Canoeboat Ron sucks and is bad and I hate him and he'll never get another job with the NFL or the grocery store near his house.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

We sighed him. He'd a wr that is to be on the field or st lol

And this is why, when we aren't aware of who these coaches are, we shouldn't really care too much.

Edited by KDawg

30 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Ron did this, and missing on Kemps wasn't even the worst. Ron could have had Sean Payton come on as our WRs coach, but he's cheap and his glasses are rectangular, so he set us back by 15 years. Canoeboat Ron sucks and is bad and I hate him and he'll never get another job with the NFL or the grocery store near his house.

I hate his glasses so much...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, KDawg said:

And this is why, when we aren't aware of who these coaches are, we shouldn't really care too much.

Keim spoke about Engram on his latest podcast and got some insight for different coaches around the league said this guy is a really strong hire and get glowing reviews from everyone they've talked to.

Edited by HigSkin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghost of said:

Pretty sobering to see Greg Lewis be relatively young, but look kinda old in that picture, and know that I recall his days as an Eagle pretty well.

Then Bobby Engram. Well, same thing. But I remember him in college too.

Lol

• Like 1