Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I feel for the NFL owners (not really) but they have to decide, if they keep Dan around they lose out on potential money, but keeping him around keeps the Washington team in that **** tier of teams which is good from a win/loss perspective for their own teams.

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

I feel for the NFL owners (not really) but they have to decide, if they keep Dan around they lose out on potential money, but keeping him around keeps the Washington team in that **** tier of teams which is good from a win/loss perspective for their own teams.

I think the only teams that would really care about that are the NFC East teams. I believe they all want to win, but money is way more important than winning from the owners down to the players. 

Edited by No Nonsense
  • Like 1

If you didn't believe it before you gotta believe it now.

I am gracious in victory and will absolutely under no circumstances give a big I told you so to everybody that ridiculed and laughed at those of us who believed Snyder was in real danger of being outsted.

Let us instead all come together as we once were-- totally unified as a fan base as we watch the sun set forever on Snyder's unholy reign of terror.

We are brothers and sisters again.

Hail to our beloved team!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

If you didn't believe it before you gotta believe it now.

I am gracious in victory and will absolutely under no circumstances give a big I told you so to everybody that ridiculed and laughed at those of us who believed Snyder was in real danger of being outsted.

Let us instead all come together as we once we're unified as a fan base as we watch the sun set on Snyder's reign of terror.

We are brothers and sisters again.

Hail to our beloved team!

I ain't heard no fat lady:chair: